Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2023, 10:42:37 AM »

I think a Connecticut is in order. Gonna go dig

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2023, 10:43:01 AM »

After all that has happened in the NFL this past week. I don't agree in the Chiefs getting the 1 seed if they beat the Raiders tomorrow
The playoffs is complicated enough, I don't see how they could possibly work around skipping a game between two contenders and have it be fair to all.  I'm still trying to figure out all the neutral site games...
Yes it is a mess. I think my only argument is both Cincy and Buffalo beat KC and I'm just so tired of the Chiefs
A-freaking-men to that. There are so many teams anymore that I can't stand watching I sometimes have a tough time finding a game I can tolerate. Lol

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2023, 10:43:28 AM »

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2023, 10:44:06 AM »

Or these?

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2023, 10:45:10 AM »

Or this one for the more "mature" BOTLs.

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2023, 10:45:57 AM »

After all that has happened in the NFL this past week. I don't agree in the Chiefs getting the 1 seed if they beat the Raiders tomorrow
The playoffs is complicated enough, I don't see how they could possibly work around skipping a game between two contenders and have it be fair to all.  I'm still trying to figure out all the neutral site games...
Yes it is a mess. I think my only argument is both Cincy and Buffalo beat KC and I'm just so tired of the Chiefs
A-freaking-men to that. There are so many teams anymore that I can't stand watching I sometimes have a tough time finding a game I can tolerate. Lol
Well, only two on today.

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2023, 10:52:18 AM »

After all that has happened in the NFL this past week. I don't agree in the Chiefs getting the 1 seed if they beat the Raiders tomorrow
The playoffs is complicated enough, I don't see how they could possibly work around skipping a game between two contenders and have it be fair to all.  I'm still trying to figure out all the neutral site games...
Yes it is a mess. I think my only argument is both Cincy and Buffalo beat KC and I'm just so tired of the Chiefs
A-freaking-men to that. There are so many teams anymore that I can't stand watching I sometimes have a tough time finding a game I can tolerate. Lol
Well, only two on today.
True. Though, the second game is on late enough that I probably won't be watching, as I'll be in the man cave shortly after it starts and will likely be watching some show of mine.

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2023, 10:53:10 AM »

Or these?
Still don't know either one, but as always, appreciate the visual aids.

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2023, 11:05:51 AM »

I think a Connecticut is in order. Gonna go dig
Gift from one of my coworkers

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2023, 11:12:38 AM »

I think a Connecticut is in order. Gonna go dig
Gift from one of my coworkers
That'll do.

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2023, 11:13:52 AM »

And everything is now right with the world.

Morning, all. Sitting at Midas right now, waiting for an oil change. If I make an appointment for when they open, and they can't even manage to get it started on time (currently 34 minutes after they opened and still sitting outside), what the fuck is even the point of an appointment?
I wouldn't trust Midas to scrape dogshit off my shoes, let alone touch one of my vehicles.
I've had multiple things done there and have never had an issue. I had to wait a little longer, but it got done for a good price.

Morning, Page1Raz,StayOnEmRick, SportsballTony and DealershipDave.
Glad it's working for you. But for a miracle, Midas might have gotten my family and I killed.

I took my Suburban there for brakes, oil change, and overall check a few years ago, just before the pandemic. I took it there because doing brakes on a 99 Suburban requires some special tools and a 2-ton press. I explained it was a towing vehicle, so I needed it solid and safe for a trip the following weekend. Left it with them all day while I was at work. When I picked it up, they told me the brakes were fine, pads were still good, and they billed me for the oil change and inspection.

On the trip, the brakes didn't feel right. So I took it to a friend with a big shop when we got back and he and I tore it down. The brake pads were nearly nonexistent, and the front rotors were warped. In short, they didn't inspect shit, just charged me and sent me on my way.

No more Midas, ever again.

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2023, 11:16:04 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
Twelve.

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2023, 11:17:09 AM »

John Bolton, former Drumpf National Security Advisor, announces (on Good Morning Britain, of all places) that he will run for president in 2024.

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2023, 11:21:17 AM »

After all that has happened in the NFL this past week. I don't agree in the Chiefs getting the 1 seed if they beat the Raiders tomorrow
The playoffs is complicated enough, I don't see how they could possibly work around skipping a game between two contenders and have it be fair to all.  I'm still trying to figure out all the neutral site games...
Yes it is a mess. I think my only argument is both Cincy and Buffalo beat KC and I'm just so tired of the Chiefs
A-freaking-men to that. There are so many teams anymore that I can't stand watching I sometimes have a tough time finding a game I can tolerate. Lol
I haven't followed up on it. They have an applicable rule that called for then to use winning percentage. But the owners were meeting. Did they not apply the existing rule?

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2023, 11:23:02 AM »

[...]

Understandable then. I feel the same way about Conrad's, though, because of a less life threatening reason. My grandpa took his car in there many years ago for an oil change. While there, they showed him a very dirty cabin filter and asked him if he wanted them to replace it. He said no, that he'd do it himself. Later, when he went to pull it out to change it, he found it was perfectly clean. They'd showed him one that they obviously kept around just to show people and hope they'd be disgusted enough by it to say sure, charge me twice what it costs to change something that doesn't need changing. Rat bastards.

But the joke is on them, cause that location is no longer there.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6