Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

How'd you do on your test?
Tested positive for the RONA.

Holy shit, did you see how the Raiders/Patriots game ended? If not, please seek out the recap.
Now I'm curious....
Very cool. It took a while to find it. Happy with the result as long as the Raiders don't take that momentum with them for next week.
The Jags / Cowgirls was pretty amazing too.

Holy shit, did you see how the Raiders/Patriots game ended? If not, please seek out the recap.
Now I'm curious....
Very cool. It took a while to find it. Happy with the result as long as the Raiders don't take that momentum with them for next week.
The Jags / Cowgirls was pretty amazing too.
My favorite part of how bad the Patriots loss was how stupid it was, since everyone thinks Bill's a delicate football genius.

How'd you do on your test?
Tested positive for the RONA.
Funny how we never test for influenza, which has killed far more people than COVID.

Better nobody here jump down my throat for that statement. I'm on the front lines of this battle.  But it's true.  COVID is now endemic, like influenza.  We're gonna have to learn to live with it.

Holy shit, did you see how the Raiders/Patriots game ended? If not, please seek out the recap.
Now I'm curious....
Very cool. It took a while to find it. Happy with the result as long as the Raiders don't take that momentum with them for next week.
The Jags / Cowgirls was pretty amazing too.
My favorite part of how bad the Patriots loss was how stupid it was, since everyone thinks Bill's a delicate football genius.
I heard trade rumors about Bill and unfortunately Tomlin too.

How'd you do on your test?
Tested positive for the RONA.
Funny how we never test for influenza, which has killed far more people than COVID.

Better nobody here jump down my throat for that statement. I'm on the front lines of this battle.  But it's true.  COVID is now endemic, like influenza.  We're gonna have to learn to live with it.
You're absolutely right, it's a part of our society now. We just have to remain as vigilant as possible to protect ourselves, just like the flu.

Speaking of not feeling well, the youngest is under the weather tonight. Here's hoping she doesn't have to miss the show tomorrow night.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]