« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2015, 06:51:28 AM »

good morning guys. picking up the dinerre at 9am, EPC 2nd and coffee here. 64° here, probably going to be the high today. more raking ahead of me, going to offer up the one spot on my body the sand gnats didn't get yesterday.
So did they get your tallywacker yesterday or you hanging it out for bait today?
Mine damn sure was safe yesterday, I even offered to do the sis in laws hair for her, Bedhead hair is pretty easy to do.
One of these days your finesse has to work? ;)

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2015, 07:01:05 AM »

And here we are again.  Good morning, folks.

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2015, 07:01:29 AM »

And here we are again.  Good morning, folks.
Morning, BurningtheMidnightOilTony.

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2015, 07:02:04 AM »

And here we are again.  Good morning, folks.
Morning Mayor, dang you just went to bed.

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2015, 07:04:47 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.
Just poured myself some bourbon, so I'm gonna stick for a while.  Figuring out the all the nuances of operation of my newest firearm.
I will not join you for a pour.  I need to get up on the early side.
I understand.  I have to get up at 5:30am myself...but then it's only 11:15pm here.
Not looking forward to Daylight Savings either.  Finally was getting to see the sun in the morning when I woke up.  It's gonna be back to darkness.  (TWSS)
Daylight Savings is good for me because I go to work in the dark year round either way so at least I get more light after getting home with the change.
Who asked you?  :)

« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2015, 07:07:07 AM »

Let's all celebrate!

They ought to make that day on father's day or sometime even later when the snow is melted.

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2015, 07:07:15 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.
Just poured myself some bourbon, so I'm gonna stick for a while.  Figuring out the all the nuances of operation of my newest firearm.
I will not join you for a pour.  I need to get up on the early side.
I understand.  I have to get up at 5:30am myself...but then it's only 11:15pm here.
Not looking forward to Daylight Savings either.  Finally was getting to see the sun in the morning when I woke up.  It's gonna be back to darkness.  (TWSS)
Daylight Savings is good for me because I go to work in the dark year round either way so at least I get more light after getting home with the change.
Who asked you?  :)

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2015, 07:08:20 AM »

Let's all celebrate!

They ought to make that day on father's day or sometime even later when the snow is melted.
How about just making it everyday!

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2015, 07:09:29 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.
Just poured myself some bourbon, so I'm gonna stick for a while.  Figuring out the all the nuances of operation of my newest firearm.
I will not join you for a pour.  I need to get up on the early side.
I understand.  I have to get up at 5:30am myself...but then it's only 11:15pm here.
Not looking forward to Daylight Savings either.  Finally was getting to see the sun in the morning when I woke up.  It's gonna be back to darkness.  (TWSS)
Daylight Savings is good for me because I go to work in the dark year round either way so at least I get more light after getting home with the change.
Who asked you?  :)
You've been saving that little gem, haven't you?  LOL!  Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2015, 07:10:20 AM »

And here we are again.  Good morning, folks.
Morning, BurningtheMidnightOilTony.
Not by choice, LTG.  Good morning.

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2015, 07:11:23 AM »

I thought we'd get to greet Chip but I might be outta here before he arrives.
Just poured myself some bourbon, so I'm gonna stick for a while.  Figuring out the all the nuances of operation of my newest firearm.
I will not join you for a pour.  I need to get up on the early side.
I understand.  I have to get up at 5:30am myself...but then it's only 11:15pm here.
Not looking forward to Daylight Savings either.  Finally was getting to see the sun in the morning when I woke up.  It's gonna be back to darkness.  (TWSS)
Daylight Savings is good for me because I go to work in the dark year round either way so at least I get more light after getting home with the change.
Who asked you?  :)
You've been saving that little gem, haven't you?  LOL!  Good morning, Dave.
As a matter of fact yes I have been for a while.

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2015, 07:20:26 AM »

Let's all celebrate!

Before the days of smoking bans, Bob Atchisson and a group of gentlemen gathered at Sam's Steakhouse in Grantwood Village once a month for cuisine, conversation and cigars. The group regularly sat at table 36, and the staff knew when they were coming.

"People based their car insurance budget and things like that on our night out," Atchisson said, referencing the bill and tip the group left for their usual waiter. "Then the smoking ban happened and we were moved out. The owners hated it."

The crew couldn't smoke their cigars at the restaurant because the 2011 countywide ban barred smoking inside public workplaces and businesses whose sales of food amounted to more than 25 percent.

While the bans may be rooted in public health, Atchisson, who founded and presides over local cigar distributor Table 36, said laws that ban smoking in public negatively affect not only the cigar industry, but also small businesses.

Without places to light up, Atchisson said fewer people turn to the habit, which in turn affects the stores, restaurants or bars they would have patronized. That's why he and fellow cigar enthusiasts decided to recognize March 6 as National Smoke a Cigar Day.

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2015, 07:21:09 AM »

Coffee sounds great, thanks.

« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2015, 07:25:28 AM »

Coffee sounds great, thanks.
With Chicory too!

« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2015, 07:26:39 AM »

Good morning gentlemen, how are we doing on this fine Friday morning?