Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Had about 250 come by for Halloween!    ;D
Not a single kid came by. Asked my neighbor whose house is all decked out for Halloween and he didn't get any either.

My kids each brought home a pillowcase filled with candy. I guess the other side of town is where it's at.

Had about 250 come by for Halloween!    ;D
Not a single kid came by. Asked my neighbor whose house is all decked out for Halloween and he didn't get any either.

My kids each brought home a pillowcase filled with candy. I guess the other side of town is where it's at.
So whatcha going to do with all that candy?

@LTG...your girls aren't Swifties are they?  Prices for the upcoming concert are going to be nuts.  (although not as bad as the last Springsteen concert at 5K a pop.

Morning, all. Happy PayDayWednesday.
I thought it was PayDayMonday?  I'm so confused.
LTG gets his own paycheck and doesn't share mine.
We tried sharing, but it just wasn't working.
You could have tried harder while I was looking for work.
LALTS

@LTG...your girls aren't Swifties are they?  Prices for the upcoming concert are going to be nuts.  (although not as bad as the last Springsteen concert at 5K a pop.
Thankfully, no. She's not coming here anyways, I think the closest is Pittsburgh.

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 10
Nine.

@LTG...your girls aren't Swifties are they?  Prices for the upcoming concert are going to be nuts.  (although not as bad as the last Springsteen concert at 5K a pop.
Crazy, right? I guess because everyone streams there music they have to make their money somehow.

My daughter is a frequent concert goer she has paid hundreds for a single ticket.

@LTG...your girls aren't Swifties are they?  Prices for the upcoming concert are going to be nuts.  (although not as bad as the last Springsteen concert at 5K a pop.
Crazy, right? I guess because everyone streams there music they have to make their money somehow.

My daughter is a frequent concert goer she has paid hundreds for a single ticket.
That's what those summer jobs are for.

@LTG...your girls aren't Swifties are they?  Prices for the upcoming concert are going to be nuts.  (although not as bad as the last Springsteen concert at 5K a pop.
Crazy, right? I guess because everyone streams there music they have to make their money somehow.

My daughter is a frequent concert goer she has paid hundreds for a single ticket.
That's what those summer jobs are for.
Yes sir.

Grandma picking up the kids from school today, so a slightly later hazzuh from me, now time to get at some of these leaves in the yard.

Grandma picking up the kids from school today, so a slightly later hazzuh from me, now time to get at some of these leaves in the yard.
Does that mean it's cigar smoking time?

Grandma picking up the kids from school today, so a slightly later hazzuh from me, now time to get at some of these leaves in the yard.
Does that mean it's cigar smoking time?
Nah, I don't generally do yard work with a cigar, cause I find I can't really concentrate on either. But once bedtime rolls around, you know where I'll be. Hell, might even be able to go with shorts and a tshirt tonight, it's gotten quite nice out today.

Grandma picking up the kids from school today, so a slightly later hazzuh from me, now time to get at some of these leaves in the yard.
Does that mean it's cigar smoking time?
Nah, I don't generally do yard work with a cigar, cause I find I can't really concentrate on either. But once bedtime rolls around, you know where I'll be. Hell, might even be able to go with shorts and a tshirt tonight, it's gotten quite nice out today.
Though, after I say that, it's cooled off a bit. But maybe I won't need the heater on.

Good morning, banterland.
You beat Dave to the door this morning. Good morning Tony.
Good morning, Rick.

It's actually procrastination because I have something due for work that I don't feel like doing.
Most days for me it's prioritizing because I have more work than I can get done.
That sucks, cause it's no fun feeling like you're not making progress when you get stuff done.
I took on a roll that is much the same but different than my last. I'm working to improve a facility that was hurt badly from COVID/lack of retention and needs some direction, repair, and upgrading. Two ex coworkers followed me along.

Heat's on here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5