« Reply #285 on: March 04, 2015, 12:29:12 PM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Good morning, Bret.  Running to a meeting so you can keep posting in Spanish to TXDave.
Nah, he's Texan now, and Texans are all still smarting over the Alamo.

Want to piss off a Texan?  Sing this: "If there was a back door to the Alamo, Texas would be in Mexico!"
some of it still is.
While you enjoy freezing your balls off in the snow.
unlike texans, we still have BALLS!
Let me check my calendar....maybe this is still Tuesday...

« Reply #286 on: March 04, 2015, 12:32:44 PM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.
¿Un bollo de pan?  Tengo hambre.
¿Cuándo no tienes hambre?
Nunca!
¡Claro! Morning, T.
Good morning, Bret.  Running to a meeting so you can keep posting in Spanish to TXDave.
Nah, he's Texan now, and Texans are all still smarting over the Alamo.

Want to piss off a Texan?  Sing this: "If there was a back door to the Alamo, Texas would be in Mexico!"
some of it still is.
It will be again, or Mexico will become the 51st state.  One of the two.  Hispanics reproduce faster than Gringos. No, that's not racism, it's demographics.
Don't give a wit about hispanics vs gringos vs asians vs whatevers.  Texas is still part of the US (for now), so they all need to speak English.  I'd damn sure learn the native language of a country to which I moved.  Grinds my gears when immigrants aren't willing to adapt to their chosen new home and would rather make it into their former home.  Sheesh, enough of this, time to get back to earning some dough.
Not while the commie politicians continue to encourage everyone to do their own thing.

Hell, this is for NJ Drivers test:
The written tests are offered in the following languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Japanese
Oral tests are offered in English and Spanish  (so that illiterates can drive as well!)

« Reply #287 on: March 04, 2015, 12:33:26 PM »

Good morning, smart and accomplished folks!  And hello to you pieces of garbage in Texas and on the east coast, too.
GFY Commie POS

LOL, got nothing to come back with for that.  Morning, Dave.
OK    Good Morning to you there Joe, what you doing working on Wednesday?

I'm just here for the free coffee.  When the pot's empty, I'm outta here.
Dean just put a fresh one on.

« Reply #288 on: March 04, 2015, 12:38:28 PM »

« Reply #289 on: March 04, 2015, 12:40:45 PM »

OK, all caught up, whew, you've been busy.
Slow start, but definitely picked up speed heading into lunch.

« Reply #290 on: March 04, 2015, 12:54:41 PM »

Just saw Pudgy Monsters on devil Freefall....getting down around $75, didn't watch too long to see if that's the best it got.

« Reply #291 on: March 04, 2015, 12:55:27 PM »

Guess everybody went to lunch at once...   :-\
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #292 on: March 04, 2015, 12:58:11 PM »

Guess everybody went to lunch at once...   :-\

I bullshitted for an hour or so, now I gotta work done so I can leave before lunch.

« Reply #293 on: March 04, 2015, 01:02:09 PM »

Flip, have you had the Gurkha thats on the CI deal today? That blend sounds great, but I dont trust all the print sent out by Gurkha.
Doesn't 10/$27.50 and only 66% off give you any clue?
Only 66% off tells me they have a lot of faith in it!
no, it says they didn't start the cigar in the $20 to $30 dollar a stick MSRP range.

« Reply #294 on: March 04, 2015, 01:04:52 PM »

[...]

no, that's for the blind applicants, why do you think there is braille on the drive-up ATM's.

« Reply #295 on: March 04, 2015, 01:07:46 PM »

Good morning, smart and accomplished folks!  And hello to you pieces of garbage in Texas and on the east coast, too.
Good, I'm safe.
Dont worry he tucked and ran quick.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #296 on: March 04, 2015, 01:08:50 PM »

[...]

Now that right there is down right scary.

« Reply #297 on: March 04, 2015, 01:09:06 PM »

As a public service announcement.
my lunch menu, I made a packaged teriyaki beef ramen noodle and added a can of octopus in a reddish olive oil sauce to it.  washed it down with zero calorie 1/2 tea, 1/2 lemonade drink.

« Reply #298 on: March 04, 2015, 01:10:29 PM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
Save the suit for the follow-up interview.
Disagree.  This is single elimination, not a best of three series.  If you don't win on day one, no need to plan for day 2.  Heck, wear the suit and if it's your only one, head to Men's Warehouse after the interview and get another.
Sounds familiar

« Reply #299 on: March 04, 2015, 01:11:05 PM »

As a public service announcement.
my lunch menu, I made a packaged teriyaki beef ramen noodle and added a can of octopus in a reddish olive oil sauce to it.  washed it down with zero calorie 1/2 tea, 1/2 lemonade drink.
Thanks for ruining my lunch