CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26

Author Topic: 3/3/2015  (Read 64817 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 3/3/2015
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »

Afternoon Flip

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2015, 12:39:37 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2015, 12:41:01 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #198 on: March 03, 2015, 12:44:09 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)
Too late.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2015, 12:44:25 PM »

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2015, 12:45:42 PM »

Afternoon Joe, Sam, flip

Hey there, Scott.  Whiskey tasting tonight, five or six from Smooth Ambler.  Had a pretty crazy Glenmorangie tasting last week, tasted some pretty old stuff.  Last beer I had was a Belching Beaver PB stout, which just doesn't stand up to any of the others available, IMO.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2015, 12:53:11 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
actully lost on 76 other bids during that time frame.  it was the LP Papas Fritas, that i wanted to try, and for a 5 pack that wasn't too bad, the Olive V belicosa 5 pack, & the SOA kg9 fiver that were a little expensive.  the 5 vegas sampler, is for a friend, can't find the high primings anywhere else, think they took them off the market.  I'm done now, at least till July or so, going to make up a few trade bundles, and a fiver for Tony on the new stuff.  have a pay increase coming this month, and it is retro to 2011, so i had some discretionary spending available.  outside of the 3 Oliva samplers, and some cigars for the legion, these were my only purchases. plus my 59th birthday is coming up soon, thought I could treat myself.      but yes, once i win something, i tend to get carried away, with minimizing the "shipping".

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2015, 12:55:09 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Too late.
stay away from the cigarbid.com site, step away from the keyboard.   

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #203 on: March 03, 2015, 12:56:11 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
actully lost on 76 other bids during that time frame.  it was the LP Papas Fritas, that i wanted to try, and for a 5 pack that wasn't too bad, the Olive V belicosa 5 pack, & the SOA kg9 fiver that were a little expensive.  the 5 vegas sampler, is for a friend, can't find the high primings anywhere else, think they took them off the market.  I'm done now, at least till July or so, going to make up a few trade bundles, and a fiver for Tony on the new stuff.  have a pay increase coming this month, and it is retro to 2011, so i had some discretionary spending available.  outside of the 3 Oliva samplers, and some cigars for the legion, these were my only purchases. plus my 59th birthday is coming up soon, thought I could treat myself.      but yes, once i win something, i tend to get carried away, with minimizing the "shipping".
LOL by all means treat yourself for that particular birthday, wish I could even remember my 59th.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #204 on: March 03, 2015, 01:00:19 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
LOL by all means treat yourself for that particular birthday, wish I could even remember my 59th.
hint, that would be the one between the 58th and the 60th.... ::) 

sfish

« Reply #205 on: March 03, 2015, 01:00:22 PM »

Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #206 on: March 03, 2015, 01:03:13 PM »

Spread um wide

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #207 on: March 03, 2015, 01:04:05 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
hint, that would be the one between the 58th and the 60th.... ::)
I remember the 60th, wife threw a nice dinner party for me in SC.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #208 on: March 03, 2015, 01:06:56 PM »

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #209 on: March 03, 2015, 01:07:48 PM »

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26