« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »

Afternoon Flip

« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2015, 12:39:37 PM »

« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2015, 12:41:01 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)

« Reply #198 on: March 03, 2015, 12:44:09 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)
Too late.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2015, 12:44:25 PM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2015, 12:45:42 PM »

Afternoon Joe, Sam, flip

Hey there, Scott.  Whiskey tasting tonight, five or six from Smooth Ambler.  Had a pretty crazy Glenmorangie tasting last week, tasted some pretty old stuff.  Last beer I had was a Belching Beaver PB stout, which just doesn't stand up to any of the others available, IMO.

« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2015, 12:53:11 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)
actully lost on 76 other bids during that time frame.  it was the LP Papas Fritas, that i wanted to try, and for a 5 pack that wasn't too bad, the Olive V belicosa 5 pack, & the SOA kg9 fiver that were a little expensive.  the 5 vegas sampler, is for a friend, can't find the high primings anywhere else, think they took them off the market.  I'm done now, at least till July or so, going to make up a few trade bundles, and a fiver for Tony on the new stuff.  have a pay increase coming this month, and it is retro to 2011, so i had some discretionary spending available.  outside of the 3 Oliva samplers, and some cigars for the legion, these were my only purchases. plus my 59th birthday is coming up soon, thought I could treat myself.      but yes, once i win something, i tend to get carried away, with minimizing the "shipping".

« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2015, 12:55:09 PM »

Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)
Too late.
stay away from the cigarbid.com site, step away from the keyboard.

« Reply #203 on: March 03, 2015, 12:56:11 PM »

[...]
LOL by all means treat yourself for that particular birthday, wish I could even remember my 59th.

« Reply #204 on: March 03, 2015, 01:00:19 PM »

[...]
hint, that would be the one between the 58th and the 60th.... ::)

« Reply #205 on: March 03, 2015, 01:00:22 PM »

Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

« Reply #206 on: March 03, 2015, 01:03:13 PM »

Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long
Spread um wide

« Reply #207 on: March 03, 2015, 01:04:05 PM »

[...]
I remember the 60th, wife threw a nice dinner party for me in SC.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #208 on: March 03, 2015, 01:06:56 PM »

Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.

« Reply #209 on: March 03, 2015, 01:07:48 PM »

Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.