Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2015, 07:49:44 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.
LALAHSY

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2015, 07:49:46 AM »

Good morning all!  Consider it a good if if your day doesn't get any worse than it is now.  Snow and now sleet.  Gonna be a slow drive to school and work for the grandson and I, so better start moving now.  Cheers!
Morning YAD    Heck they are forecasting sleet and freezing rain down here again tomorrow night.

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2015, 07:50:08 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave!

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2015, 07:50:40 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2015, 07:50:46 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Good mornin Dean and Tex - hangin in there!!

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2015, 07:51:37 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning Shaun, how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.
So I'll tell you a little story Shaun, I got "let go" for the first time 3-1/2 years ago. After 5 years with the company they brought in a new operations guy whom I just didn't gel with, could tell right away it was going to be an issue. I went to upper management after a year and threw my hat in the ring for a transfer inside the company, I was let go 3 weeks later. I felt like I got really douched.

I was out of work for 2 months and my only regret was that I didn't get more done aggressively around my house, I felt like I had to spend every waking moment looking for a job and wound up not making the best of the time I had off. Just food for thought and that's the last semi-positive thing I'm going to say this morning.
Good notes - I appreciate it.  I plan on doing some stuff around the house - I like to be busy, so sitting still doesn't work well for me.

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2015, 07:54:02 AM »

I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2015, 07:54:25 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
thank you Scott, I needed that.
:)

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2015, 07:55:22 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
thank you Scott, I needed that.
:)
Hey, it's Tuesday and I'm here to help
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2015, 07:58:17 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
thank you Scott, I needed that.
:)
Hey, it's Tuesday and I'm here to help
Thanks, I have a lady friend coming over this morning to help me sort and another coming by later with cookies.

so GFY.
:)

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2015, 07:58:36 AM »

I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2015, 07:59:02 AM »

This deal isn't so bad if you hit it 3 times and coupon:
Monster Price: $16.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
Package Contents:
1 Flor De Las Antillas Robusto Natural (5 x 50)
1 Jaime Garcia Robusto Maduro (5 1/4 x 52)
1 La Duena Robusto No. 5 Maduro (5 x 50)

Or couple it with the FdLA deal

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2015, 08:00:05 AM »

I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2015, 08:00:33 AM »

[...]

And about 8 years ago I got it when working for a consultant as the Director of Operations, largest customer cancelled a contract and they cut 66% of the  division workforce the next day which was between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I went to my duck lease for 4 days with my son and brother then came back and hit the ground runnning.  Found a job right after the first of the year but not able to start for a month or so.   It was a great job but 10 months later Lehman Brothers folded up and they held a $100,000 million line of credit on the company which collapsed instantly.  Company hung on for 3 months then folded by calling us and saying "sorry but your pay has not been deposited this morning".........   You can only look for a job so many hours in a day, I usually did that between 8 and 10 or so in the morning then as Fish said tried to catch up on all those low cost things that needed doing around the house, etc that  i just never got around to.   Month or so later got hired back to my old job but had to relocate to do it and here I am now back where I started doing what I was doing when I left 10 years ago.......   It will work out but there might be some bumps along the way and that is where being young helps out.

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2015, 08:02:31 AM »

Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
thank you Scott, I needed that.
:)
Hey, it's Tuesday and I'm here to help
Thanks, I have a lady friend coming over this morning to help me sort and another coming by later with cookies.

so GFY.
:)
I see another conflict of interest in the makings. :)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26