jswaykos

« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2015, 11:19:30 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Oh shit, didn't see you there.  Howdy, Joe.

Even gave you a Taco Bell "coupon code".  Sheesh.  Morning, Tony.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2015, 11:20:17 AM »

I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I tried to do that too, but the local one didn't offer online ordering. D'oh! Morning, TuesdayJoe.

Not sure I totally understand the point of the app since you have to basically do it from the store, but whatever.  Free taco was good enough for me.  Morning, Dave.

« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2015, 11:20:50 AM »

« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2015, 11:22:37 AM »

Morning JWacky

« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2015, 11:23:02 AM »

I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
I went to yet another 7-11 recently and asked them WTF happened to my favorite taquito?  The response was that since most of the employees are Indian (dots not feathers), they were eating all of them instead of selling them.  They don't have that kind of problem with the "meat" filled ones.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2015, 11:24:29 AM »

I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
I went to yet another 7-11 recently and asked them WTF happened to my favorite taquito?  The response was that since most of the employees are Indian (dots not feathers), they were eating all of them instead of selling them.  They don't have that kind of problem with the "meat" filled ones.

So Indians love those particular taquitos?  Seems like mostly Indians that run them out here, too, but they're almost always available.  Weird.

« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2015, 11:25:17 AM »

I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
I went to yet another 7-11 recently and asked them WTF happened to my favorite taquito?  The response was that since most of the employees are Indian (dots not feathers), they were eating all of them instead of selling them.  They don't have that kind of problem with the "meat" filled ones.
LMFAO now I might not can go down there and order at lunch will be laughing too hard still.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2015, 11:25:41 AM »

Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.

« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2015, 11:25:58 AM »

Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Hey, a mantener a mi madre fuera de esto!
Perdone me. Me refería a su Hermana.
I know it's Tuesday but don't let me have to refer your posts to the moderator.   ;D
Ehhh, I hear he's a creampuff.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2015, 11:26:25 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
GMornin Joe!!

Hey there, Shaun.  Had rain here for two straight days.  North Dakota-esque.

« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »

[...]

Mostly Mexicans working at the one downtown here now if you get up around the hi-tech facilities then you will suddenly find more dots not feathers.

« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2015, 11:28:35 AM »

I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
I went to yet another 7-11 recently and asked them WTF happened to my favorite taquito?  The response was that since most of the employees are Indian (dots not feathers), they were eating all of them instead of selling them.  They don't have that kind of problem with the "meat" filled ones.
LMFAO now I might not can go down there and order at lunch will be laughing too hard still.
Uh...say again?

« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2015, 11:29:22 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
GMornin Joe!!

Hey there, Shaun.  Had rain here for two straight days.  North Dakota-esque.
Windy as hell here right now, probably 40mph gusts with a constant 20mph

« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2015, 11:38:04 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
GMornin Joe!!

Hey there, Shaun.  Had rain here for two straight days.  North Dakota-esque.
Windy as hell here right now, probably 40mph gusts with a constant 20mph
Let me guess, it is not pushing 80 degree heat either.

« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2015, 11:40:34 AM »

Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.