Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

dwgbryant

« Reply #360 on: March 02, 2015, 07:02:01 PM »

I just ran out of steam.

« Reply #361 on: March 02, 2015, 07:02:37 PM »

Well I checked with God about going home, and he said "whatever", so I'll take that as a yes.  Adios, mofos.
Seeyuz, Mark TresFrijoles
Later Mark

« Reply #362 on: March 02, 2015, 07:04:21 PM »

« Reply #363 on: March 02, 2015, 07:05:46 PM »

I just ran out of steam.
Looks good
Certainly roomier than a travel trailer.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/2/2015
« Reply #364 on: March 02, 2015, 07:11:13 PM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #365 on: March 02, 2015, 07:14:52 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.

« Reply #366 on: March 02, 2015, 07:16:42 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.
Got a recliner that is essential but I don't see a refrigerator.

« Reply #367 on: March 02, 2015, 07:25:41 PM »

24 Nica Libre Toro (6.0"x54)
         10/24.50

23 Latitude Zero Robusto (5.0x52)
         10/34.99
22 Obsidian White Noise Robusto (5.5x54)
         10/24.99
21 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo (5.0x56)
         10/29.99
20 ACID Kuba Kuba Robusto (5.0x54)
          5/24.50
19 Romeo y Julieta Bully Belicoso (5.5x52)
         10/39.99
18 Oliva Serie V Melanio
          5/29.99
17 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro (6.0x52)
         10/37.50
16 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso (6.0x52)
          5/27.50
15 601 Serie Top Ten Sampler Robustos (5.0x50-5.0x52)
         10/32.50
14 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0x52)
          5/27.50
13 Vagina Farms Breakfast Blend Toro (6.0x52)
         10/29.99
12 Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo?) (6.0x52?)
         10/25.00
11 My Father (#4?) (7.5x38?)
           5/32.50
10 AVO Domaine (#10 Robusto?) (5x52?)
         10/39.99
 9  Spectre by AJ Fernandez (Robusto?) (5.0x50?)
           5/19.99
 8  Punch Bareknuckle Belicoso (5.0"x50)
         10/32.50
 7  Cain Habano 'F' Robusto (5.7"x50)
           5/22.50
 6 My Uzi Weighs a Ton Bait Fish (4.0"x44)
         10/39.99
 5 Cohiba XV 550 (5.0"x50)
           5/29.99
 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 3 Man O' War Ruination War Horse (Perfecto)
         10/29.99
 2 Alec Bradley Family Blend
         10/39.99
 1 Montecristo Media Noche
           5/27.50
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #368 on: March 02, 2015, 07:26:34 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.
Got a recliner that is essential but I don't see a refrigerator.
recliner goes, it's broken, picture was taken before the fridge arrived.

« Reply #369 on: March 02, 2015, 07:28:04 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.
I've been trailer trash.  Welcome to the club.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #370 on: March 02, 2015, 07:31:03 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.
I've been trailer trash.  Welcome to the club.
month to month living.

« Reply #371 on: March 02, 2015, 07:34:10 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.
Got a recliner that is essential but I don't see a refrigerator.
recliner goes, it's broken, picture was taken before the fridge arrived.
I might rather have a recliner than a refrigerator myself.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #372 on: March 02, 2015, 07:37:03 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.
Got a recliner that is essential but I don't see a refrigerator.
recliner goes, it's broken, picture was taken before the fridge arrived.
I might rather have a recliner than a refrigerator myself.
but where would you keep your beer?
I find one. I need a few things, in time.

« Reply #373 on: March 02, 2015, 07:38:58 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.
Got a recliner that is essential but I don't see a refrigerator.
recliner goes, it's broken, picture was taken before the fridge arrived.
I might rather have a recliner than a refrigerator myself.
but where would you keep your beer?
I find one. I need a few things, in time.
I thought you didn't drink beer.  ???
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #374 on: March 02, 2015, 07:44:25 PM »

the living room, dining room, and kitchen is bigger than the whole camper. I have a queen size bed I can walk around, large bathoom with a full size tub and shower, a guest bedroom, and a den. I can live like normal folks, but I know I am now officially 'trailer trash'.
Got a recliner that is essential but I don't see a refrigerator.
recliner goes, it's broken, picture was taken before the fridge arrived.
I might rather have a recliner than a refrigerator myself.
but where would you keep your beer?
I find one. I need a few things, in time.
I thought you didn't drink beer.  ???
I meant for Dave!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27