Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

It's definitely Fall. And darn chilly next to the river where the field is located. We've got a baseball game starting in 25 minutes. Let's hope it isn't a long one.
TNWSS

It's definitely Fall. And darn chilly next to the river where the field is located. We've got a baseball game starting in 25 minutes. Let's hope it isn't a long one.
Same here, not even sure we got into the 60s today. Good timing on my new slippers arriving today, since my old ones were starting to fall apart.

It's definitely Fall. And darn chilly next to the river where the field is located. We've got a baseball game starting in 25 minutes. Let's hope it isn't a long one.
Same here, not even sure we got into the 60s today. Good timing on my new slippers arriving today, since my old ones were starting to fall apart.
Your slippers look like my work boots huh?

It's a bit nippy here.

Yankee game on pay network

It's definitely Fall. And darn chilly next to the river where the field is located. We've got a baseball game starting in 25 minutes. Let's hope it isn't a long one.
Same here, not even sure we got into the 60s today. Good timing on my new slippers arriving today, since my old ones were starting to fall apart.
Your slippers look like my work boots huh?
His slippers ARE his work boots.

It's definitely Fall. And darn chilly next to the river where the field is located. We've got a baseball game starting in 25 minutes. Let's hope it isn't a long one.
Same here, not even sure we got into the 60s today. Good timing on my new slippers arriving today, since my old ones were starting to fall apart.
Your slippers look like my work boots huh?
His slippers ARE his work boots.
Nailed it.

Cupido

Logged