Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Coinkydink of the day:

Two former American Idlers.

Coinkydink of the day:

Two former American Idlers.
Not a coinkydink, but did you know that in this iconic movie poster, the female leg belonged not to star Anne Bancroft, but to birthday girl Linda Gray?

Coinkydink of the day:

Two former American Idlers.
Not a coinkydink, but did you know that in this iconic movie poster, the female leg belonged not to star Anne Bancroft, but to birthday girl Linda Gray?

There's a nice piece of trivia.

Got a postcard from the DMV today. Apparently, the wife's license expired on her birthday last month. Fuggin' sheesh.

Coinkydink of the day:

Two former American Idlers.
Not a coinkydink, but did you know that in this iconic movie poster, the female leg belonged not to star Anne Bancroft, but to birthday girl Linda Gray?

There's a nice piece of trivia.
And the leg isn't too shabby either.

Got a postcard from the DMV today. Apparently, the wife's license expired on her birthday last month. Fuggin' sheesh.
Hurry up and renew before she gets a ticket.

Edit: Can you do that online in Ohio?

Got a postcard from the DMV today. Apparently, the wife's license expired on her birthday last month. Fuggin' sheesh.
Hurry up and renew before she gets a ticket.

Edit: Can you do that online in Ohio?
You cannot. And she doesn't want to do it today because she doesn't have time to take a shower before we'd leave to pick up the kids, since they'll be taking her picture. So she'll do it tomorrow. After she takes the kids to school.  :-X :-X

Sometimes, I swear to god...

Got a postcard from the DMV today. Apparently, the wife's license expired on her birthday last month. Fuggin' sheesh.
Hurry up and renew before she gets a ticket.

Edit: Can you do that online in Ohio?
You cannot. And she doesn't want to do it today because she doesn't have time to take a shower before we'd leave to pick up the kids, since they'll be taking her picture. So she'll do it tomorrow. After she takes the kids to school.  :-X :-X

Sometimes, I swear to god...
Now she's trying to do it online. She claims to have found a way to do it, even though when I pulled up the site, it said you had to bring it in. To be continued...

Got a postcard from the DMV today. Apparently, the wife's license expired on her birthday last month. Fuggin' sheesh.
Hurry up and renew before she gets a ticket.

Edit: Can you do that online in Ohio?
You cannot. And she doesn't want to do it today because she doesn't have time to take a shower before we'd leave to pick up the kids, since they'll be taking her picture. So she'll do it tomorrow. After she takes the kids to school.  :-X :-X

Sometimes, I swear to god...
Now she's trying to do it online. She claims to have found a way to do it, even though when I pulled up the site, it said you had to bring it in. To be continued...
She said she could've done it online, but wouldn't have an interim license in the meantime. I'm skeptical, but it's not like I force her ass to go. Oh well. Fingers crossed she has no issues tomorrow.

Anyhoo, time to log off, pick up the kids and then groceries. Hazzuh!

Got a postcard from the DMV today. Apparently, the wife's license expired on her birthday last month. Fuggin' sheesh.
Hurry up and renew before she gets a ticket.

Edit: Can you do that online in Ohio?
You cannot. And she doesn't want to do it today because she doesn't have time to take a shower before we'd leave to pick up the kids, since they'll be taking her picture. So she'll do it tomorrow. After she takes the kids to school.  :-X :-X

Sometimes, I swear to god...
Now she's trying to do it online. She claims to have found a way to do it, even though when I pulled up the site, it said you had to bring it in. To be continued...
I'm enjoying the drama. I'm pretty sure the wife and I have danced to this song.

Got a postcard from the DMV today. Apparently, the wife's license expired on her birthday last month. Fuggin' sheesh.
Hurry up and renew before she gets a ticket.

Edit: Can you do that online in Ohio?
You cannot. And she doesn't want to do it today because she doesn't have time to take a shower before we'd leave to pick up the kids, since they'll be taking her picture. So she'll do it tomorrow. After she takes the kids to school.  :-X :-X

Sometimes, I swear to god...
Because we all have those glamor shots on our licenses.

Good afternoon.

Got a postcard from the DMV today. Apparently, the wife's license expired on her birthday last month. Fuggin' sheesh.
Hurry up and renew before she gets a ticket.

Edit: Can you do that online in Ohio?
You cannot. And she doesn't want to do it today because she doesn't have time to take a shower before we'd leave to pick up the kids, since they'll be taking her picture. So she'll do it tomorrow. After she takes the kids to school.  :-X :-X

Sometimes, I swear to god...
Because we all have those glamor shots on our licenses.
Yeah, the shot literally no one will ever see.

Anyways, she's going tomorrow after dropping the kids off, so fingers crossed nothing happens to her on the way there. If she gets herself a ticket, she can pay for it.

Coinkydink of the day:

Two former American Idlers.
Not a coinkydink, but did you know that in this iconic movie poster, the female leg belonged not to star Anne Bancroft, but to birthday girl Linda Gray?

There's a nice piece of trivia.
And the leg isn't too shabby either.
Well, honestly, the rest of her wasn't too shabby, even as late as 2019. She aged pretty damned well.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4