I must be too early, no line, no nobody.
I beat the rush and I am first candidate, lady is nice, waiting for the key.
she said it is mostly furnished but needs a mattress for the master bedroom. everything is month to month. she just ran to Dollar General for some supplies. sheesh.
I move into a 3 bedroom mobile home Monday. $625 a month plus I have to call for electric in my name, furnished with everything I need, they are removing 1 bed so I'll have a den.
HP be working OT
my faith in God is strong. I knew everything would work out, but you have no idea how relieved I am right now.
Oh yeah I do know how relieved you have to be!!!!   But where is it????????
about 7 miles down the road. town of Inglis. there are 3 parks, I have access to a boat ramp, docks, and fishing at the one on the water a mile away. one I'm in has pool, clubhouse, laundry, etc but mobile homes. the one on the water is a crowded rv park.
Sounds just about perfect!!! Great find.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

[...]
That's good news, Dean.  Happy for ya.
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]
I would have liked to have signed a lease agreement but they only do month to month. it'll work out. this landlady doesn't have huge tits, but does live on site.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

good morning all you guys that I didn't say hello to: Tony, all the Daves, CriagDog.
Hey DeanO, don't let any set backs keep YOU down....get back oot there and enjoy life.

One dead, hundreds of crashes reported due to icy roads

[...]
Better that she doesn't have huge tits, methinks.

[...]
Just mind your own business, keep your eyes to yourself and shop for pussy in a different neighborhood. :)
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

One dead, hundreds of crashes reported due to icy roads

Weather has been brutal everywhere this year.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

[...]
What is this OPRAH???/

[...]
Dr. phil

[...]
I think Oprah would know more about getting pussy than Dr Phil would.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

[...]
Better than Springer, I guess TR.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

[...]
Damn IT LTGDave, coffee on my Laptop.  Did need to clean off the ashes though.

[...]
There ya go, win/win.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning all you guys that I didn't say hello to: Tony, all the Daves, CriagDog.
Hey DeanO, don't let any set backs keep YOU down....get back oot there and enjoy life.
thanks CraigDog, I still manage to land on my feet for some reason. I'm ooookay!