CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: 2/24/2015  (Read 54035 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 2/24/2015
« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2015, 06:18:54 PM »

Why is it that people who sat through the same meeting as I did, and heard the same shit over and over and over, then need me to interpret for them?  I really need another job.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2015, 06:23:25 PM »

Why is it that people who sat through the same meeting as I did, and heard the same shit over and over and over, then need me to interpret for them?  I really need another job.
LMAO.   After our meetings I usually ask a couple of people if they said anything I need to know cause I pretty much tune things out.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2015, 06:37:04 PM »

LMAO.   After our meetings I usually ask a couple of people if they said anything I need to know cause I pretty much tune things out.
Anymore, I just blow off the meetings completely.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2015, 06:42:38 PM »

That's my historical approach, but this was a team meeting, so hard to avoid detection.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2015, 06:43:52 PM »

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2015, 06:53:19 PM »

I do too as much as possible but  might as well not be at them because I pretty much tune everything out.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2015, 06:53:45 PM »

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2015, 06:57:10 PM »

Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.
Pontifications probably don't mean anything, so better off without any attempt at update.  That's just another waste of time.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #263 on: February 24, 2015, 06:57:16 PM »

So, Xikar now makes a metal version of the X8 called the M8.  I've got several examples of the X8 from buying that Famous deal on CyB cigars.  Best cigar cutter I've owned so far.  May have to try one of the M8's.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #264 on: February 24, 2015, 06:58:38 PM »

You bantering in school?   I think most of the world is sick and tired of Fuk'n meetings so some egotistical ass can here themselves talk

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #265 on: February 24, 2015, 07:00:03 PM »

Raz's Law of Announcements: "It doesn't mean shit if it isn't sent in e-mail posted on the banter."

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #266 on: February 24, 2015, 07:03:19 PM »

You bantering in school?   I think most of the world is sick and tired of Fuk'n meetings so some egotistical ass can here themselves talk
Right!  Er...of course...present company excepted...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #267 on: February 24, 2015, 07:07:24 PM »

Raz's Law of Announcements: "It doesn't mean shit if it isn't sent in e-mail posted on the banter."
Fixed it for you.  ;)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #268 on: February 24, 2015, 07:09:34 PM »

Raz's Law of Announcements: "It doesn't mean shit if it isn't sent in e-mailposted on the banter."
Fixed it for you.  ;)
Not sure I'd bet my career on it, but there is the fact that I'm more likely to act on something posted here than anything said in a meeting.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2015, 07:11:37 PM »

Raz's Law of Announcements: "It doesn't mean shit if it isn't sent in e-mailposted on the banter."
Fixed it for you.  ;)
Not sure I'd bet my career on it, but there is the fact that I'm more likely to act on something posted here than anything said in a meeting.
The strike-through doesn't appear in Tapatalk.  Oh well.  But I must agree.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20