Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Why is it that people who sat through the same meeting as I did, and heard the same shit over and over and over, then need me to interpret for them?  I really need another job.

Why is it that people who sat through the same meeting as I did, and heard the same shit over and over and over, then need me to interpret for them?  I really need another job.
LMAO.   After our meetings I usually ask a couple of people if they said anything I need to know cause I pretty much tune things out.

Why is it that people who sat through the same meeting as I did, and heard the same shit over and over and over, then need me to interpret for them?  I really need another job.
LMAO.   After our meetings I usually ask a couple of people if they said anything I need to know cause I pretty much tune things out.
Anymore, I just blow off the meetings completely.

Why is it that people who sat through the same meeting as I did, and heard the same shit over and over and over, then need me to interpret for them?  I really need another job.
LMAO.   After our meetings I usually ask a couple of people if they said anything I need to know cause I pretty much tune things out.
Anymore, I just blow off the meetings completely.
That's my historical approach, but this was a team meeting, so hard to avoid detection.

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.

Why is it that people who sat through the same meeting as I did, and heard the same shit over and over and over, then need me to interpret for them?  I really need another job.
LMAO.   After our meetings I usually ask a couple of people if they said anything I need to know cause I pretty much tune things out.
Anymore, I just blow off the meetings completely.
I do too as much as possible but  might as well not be at them because I pretty much tune everything out.

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.
Pontifications probably don't mean anything, so better off without any attempt at update.  That's just another waste of time.

So, Xikar now makes a metal version of the X8 called the M8.  I've got several examples of the X8 from buying that Famous deal on CyB cigars.  Best cigar cutter I've owned so far.  May have to try one of the M8's.

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.
You bantering in school?   I think most of the world is sick and tired of Fuk'n meetings so some egotistical ass can here themselves talk

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.
Raz's Law of Announcements: "It doesn't mean shit if it isn't sent in e-mail posted on the banter."

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.
You bantering in school?   I think most of the world is sick and tired of Fuk'n meetings so some egotistical ass can here themselves talk
Right!  Er...of course...present company excepted...

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.
Raz's Law of Announcements: "It doesn't mean shit if it isn't sent in e-mail posted on the banter."
Fixed it for you.  ;)

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.
Raz's Law of Announcements: "It doesn't mean shit if it isn't sent in e-mailposted on the banter."
Fixed it for you.  ;)
Not sure I'd bet my career on it, but there is the fact that I'm more likely to act on something posted here than anything said in a meeting.

But I dutifully sent the team member examples of all the documents that had been gone over ad nauseum in the meeting.  I'm such a team player.
Same shit here-wonder how many people are not paying attention in meets and how many aren't paying attention and at least ask for a recap...the first # scares me the most.
Raz's Law of Announcements: "It doesn't mean shit if it isn't sent in e-mailposted on the banter."
Fixed it for you.  ;)
Not sure I'd bet my career on it, but there is the fact that I'm more likely to act on something posted here than anything said in a meeting.
The strike-through doesn't appear in Tapatalk.  Oh well.  But I must agree.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20