Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2022, 05:19:05 PM »

Exterior walls are coming down today. Steel beams are being installed in their stead.

More photos to follow once the workers are gone. I'd give it another hour.

Not messing around now!

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2022, 05:34:49 PM »

Tony, what is your daughter doing for her summer?  She like her first year?
She absolutely loves PC! She even made the Dean's List her second semester. She has been working at a local pharmacy this summer. She's been with them for a few years now and works there during all of her breaks.
might she consider pharmacy degree?

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2022, 05:41:23 PM »

Birthday visuals...
Susan George looks vaguely familiar but definitely wouldn't be able to add her to my list.
Oh...she's the chick from "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry." Okay.

I haven't seen that movie in decades. I need to watch it again.
I always think of Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman. (1971)  Good Sam Peckinpah film.
Haven't seen that. Will have to check it out.

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2022, 05:45:50 PM »

Exterior walls are coming down today. Steel beams are being installed in their stead.

More photos to follow once the workers are gone. I'd give it another hour.

So is the back of the house open now?

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2022, 06:07:19 PM »

Tony, what is your daughter doing for her summer?  She like her first year?
She absolutely loves PC! She even made the Dean's List her second semester. She has been working at a local pharmacy this summer. She's been with them for a few years now and works there during all of her breaks.
might she consider pharmacy degree?
No chance. Doesn't know what she wants but definitely knows what she doesn't want.

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2022, 06:07:34 PM »

Exterior walls are coming down today. Steel beams are being installed in their stead.

More photos to follow once the workers are gone. I'd give it another hour.

So is the back of the house open now?
Plywood.

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2022, 06:37:35 PM »

Exterior walls are coming down today. Steel beams are being installed in their stead.

More photos to follow once the workers are gone. I'd give it another hour.

So is the back of the house open now?
Plywood.
As I stand to take this photo, there used to be a brick wall about 6 feet in front of the plywood you see there.

« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2022, 08:11:38 PM »

Walked up to the convenience store with the kids cause they wanted to get some snacks, so I got myself a winning Mega Millions ticket. Sorry, everyone else.

« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2022, 08:19:06 PM »

Been doing so much bot cleanup. What a pain in the ass.

Edit: At this point I think the ban list is larger than the member list.
I was going to post this morning but someone left the back door open

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2022, 08:34:55 PM »

But I'm caught up now. No problem with UPS today
Catch you tomorrow hopefully

« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2022, 08:43:41 PM »

Start the evening with a new one.  Crowned Heads Le Patissier.

« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2022, 08:59:31 PM »

But I'm caught up now. No problem with UPS today
Catch you tomorrow hopefully
Looks good, I'll be interested to hear how they are.

« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2022, 09:00:51 PM »

« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2022, 09:19:04 PM »

Gabagool

« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2022, 09:25:22 PM »

Hey Raz....you happen to know this guy...  Phil "Katman" Kohn?

https://kohnhed.com/2022/03/31/crowned-heads-special-editions-le-patissier-cigar-reviews-by-the-katman/
Thankfully, my experience with the cigar was very different than his.  Burn was perfect throughout.  Nice creaminess for much of the smoke that faded a bit in the last third.  Leather and cocoa with increasing earthiness.  Not as good as the La Careme but pleasant enough.  Should be better with bigger vitolas in in regular production offerings.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7