Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2022, 02:58:50 PM »

Gabagools in the house.
Wow. I had the original, and the San Andres. 3rd installment?
Gabagool is actually the fourth of 6 in the series.

Previously there has been San Marzano, Pecorino and Rosamarino.  The next release is Grappa.  Have not seen the name for the final release later in the year.
Thanks for the update. The first one was the best of the 2 I tried

« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2022, 02:59:56 PM »

Gabagools in the house.
Wow. I had the original, and the San Andres. 3rd installment?
Gabagool is actually the fourth of 6 in the series.

Previously there has been San Marzano, Pecorino and Rosamarino.  The next release is Grappa.  Have not seen the name for the final release later in the year.
Haven't tried any of these but now I am intrigued.
And interestingly enough, neither cigarsintl.com, cigarbid.com, nor cigar.com carries them.

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2022, 04:09:05 PM »

Darn effing bots!

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2022, 06:33:47 PM »

Hey TD - for the Southern Draw Quickdraw, do you prefer the connie, hababo or PA broadleaf?

« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2022, 07:15:00 PM »

Hey TD - for the Southern Draw Quickdraw, do you prefer the connie, hababo or PA broadleaf?
Corona or short Lonsdale?

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2022, 07:16:30 PM »

V cut

« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2022, 07:17:27 PM »

Gabagools in the house.
Wow. I had the original, and the San Andres. 3rd installment?
Gabagool is actually the fourth of 6 in the series.

Previously there has been San Marzano, Pecorino and Rosamarino.  The next release is Grappa.  Have not seen the name for the final release later in the year.
Thanks for the update. The first one was the best of the 2 I tried
The couple I got were from tinderbox and I liked them

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2022, 07:35:32 PM »

Paul Sorvino, dead st 83. The universe is picking off great Stat Trek guest actors today.

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2022, 07:35:51 PM »

Hey TD - for the Southern Draw Quickdraw, do you prefer the connie, hababo or PA broadleaf?
Corona or short Lonsdale?
Corona gordo

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2022, 07:36:24 PM »

Hey TD - for the Southern Draw Quickdraw, do you prefer the connie, hababo or PA broadleaf?
Corona or short Lonsdale?
Corona gordo
In reference to this deal:

https://www.cigarpage.com/bogo-southern-draw-action.html

« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2022, 08:01:06 PM »

Well, my Colt SP-1 rifle turns out to be an even better deal than I thought. It's in remarkable condition for a 44-year-old rifle.

Now I just have to wait for all the legal bullshit to settle.

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2022, 08:06:49 PM »

Well, my Colt SP-1 rifle turns out to be an even better deal than I thought. It's in remarkable condition for a 44-year-old rifle.

Now I just have to wait for all the legal bullshit to settle.
Damn gubmint.

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2022, 08:33:42 PM »

Easing into the evening.

« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2022, 09:01:40 PM »

Gabagools in the house.
Wow. I had the original, and the San Andres. 3rd installment?
Gabagool is actually the fourth of 6 in the series.

Previously there has been San Marzano, Pecorino and Rosamarino.  The next release is Grappa.  Have not seen the name for the final release later in the year.
Haven't tried any of these but now I am intrigued.
And interestingly enough, neither cigarsintl.com, cigarbid.com, nor cigar.com carries them.
SBC is the only one I saw carrying them.  Not sure if they are just B&M or not.

« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2022, 09:02:32 PM »

Hey TD - for the Southern Draw Quickdraw, do you prefer the connie, hababo or PA broadleaf?
Broadleaf then Hababo, then Connie.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9