Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2022, 10:00:03 AM »

Wordle 398 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know what your third guess was. ;-)
Lol. Initially, I thought, how the hell can that not be the answer?!?
I had the same pattern for 3.
I'd used up all the vowels by the second guess, so there was no other word.

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2022, 10:02:50 AM »

Figment found the Heardle rather irritating.
I'll just say nope.
Figment and I have something in common... And I can't lick myself.
That's God's mercy on you. If you could, you'd never leave the house.
Valid point. Although, I think I could learn to love reclusiveness.

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2022, 10:03:58 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Raz.
Well hello there, Dave.

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2022, 10:07:15 AM »

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2022, 10:09:38 AM »

The day starts earlier today, because there's a bunch of things going on at work.

So, of course, right off the bat, the computer refuses to start.

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2022, 10:09:42 AM »

Wordle 398 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know what your third guess was. ;-)
Lol. Initially, I thought, how the hell can that not be the answer?!?
I had the same pattern for 3.
I'd used up all the vowels by the second guess, so there was no other word.
I'd used up my last vowel on that third guess, which is why I thought I had it. Damn the "sometimes" rule.

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2022, 10:09:57 AM »

The day starts earlier today, because there's a bunch of things going on at work.

So, of course, right off the bat, the computer refuses to start.
Well, that's a new one.

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2022, 10:15:50 AM »

Wordle 398 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know what your third guess was. ;-)
Lol. Initially, I thought, how the hell can that not be the answer?!?
I had the same pattern for 3.
I'd used up all the vowels by the second guess, so there was no other word.
I'd used up my last vowel on that third guess, which is why I thought I had it. Damn the "sometimes" rule.
SPOILER!!!

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2022, 10:16:24 AM »

The day starts earlier today, because there's a bunch of things going on at work.

So, of course, right off the bat, the computer refuses to start.
Well, that's a new one.
So I stood over it and loaded the Smith & Wesson 686 slowly and deliberately. Apparently that did it. Computer started right up. After I plugged it in.

« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2022, 10:17:22 AM »

The day starts earlier today, because there's a bunch of things going on at work.

So, of course, right off the bat, the computer refuses to start.
Well, that's a new one.
So I stood over it and loaded the Smith & Wesson 686 slowly and deliberately. Apparently that did it. Computer started right up. After I plugged it in.
Could've been either thing getting it going.

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2022, 10:18:00 AM »

Wordle 398 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know what your third guess was. ;-)
Lol. Initially, I thought, how the hell can that not be the answer?!?
I had the same pattern for 3.
I'd used up all the vowels by the second guess, so there was no other word.
I'd used up my last vowel on that third guess, which is why I thought I had it. Damn the "sometimes" rule.
SPOILER!!!
I even checked before saying that to make sure everyone here had done it already. Lol

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2022, 10:20:51 AM »

Figment found the Heardle rather irritating.
I'll just say nope.
Figment and I have something in common... And I can't lick myself.
That's God's mercy on you. If you could, you'd never leave the house.
Valid point. Although, I think I could learn to love reclusiveness.
Who couldn't?  But eventually you'd starve.

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2022, 10:21:43 AM »

Wordle 398 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know what your third guess was. ;-)
Lol. Initially, I thought, how the hell can that not be the answer?!?
I had the same pattern for 3.
I'd used up all the vowels by the second guess, so there was no other word.
I'd used up my last vowel on that third guess, which is why I thought I had it. Damn the "sometimes" rule.
SPOILER!!!
I even checked before saying that to make sure everyone here had done it already. Lol
But what about the 100's of lurkers?

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2022, 10:23:17 AM »

Wordle 398 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know what your third guess was. ;-)
Lol. Initially, I thought, how the hell can that not be the answer?!?
I had the same pattern for 3.
I'd used up all the vowels by the second guess, so there was no other word.
I'd used up my last vowel on that third guess, which is why I thought I had it. Damn the "sometimes" rule.
SPOILER!!!
I even checked before saying that to make sure everyone here had done it already. Lol
But what about the 100's of lurkers?
You mean the bots? Fuckem.

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2022, 10:30:28 AM »

Wordle 398 4/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I know what your third guess was. ;-)
Lol. Initially, I thought, how the hell can that not be the answer?!?
I had the same pattern for 3.
I'd used up all the vowels by the second guess, so there was no other word.
I'd used up my last vowel on that third guess, which is why I thought I had it. Damn the "sometimes" rule.
SPOILER!!!
I even checked before saying that to make sure everyone here had done it already. Lol
But what about the 100's of lurkers?
CNS
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8