Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2022, 11:31:43 AM »

@TravellinDave.
how far are you from Bowman, SC?
I have two golf clubs from Wisconsin been sitting in FedEx storage for a week now that I've been waiting on.
They go on strike or something? Sheesh.

Morning, HittinTheLinksDean.
3 out of 4 orders shipped through FedEx has been overly late.
Yikes. Thanks, Obama.

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2022, 11:42:36 AM »

@TravellinDave.
how far are you from Bowman, SC?
I have two golf clubs from Wisconsin been sitting in FedEx storage for a week now that I've been waiting on.
About 3 hours.  Its down between Orangeburg and Charleston, just off of I=95.
If you have time to kill, I know a way to make yourself 2 golf clubs richer.

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2022, 11:52:10 AM »

@TravellinDave.
how far are you from Bowman, SC?
I have two golf clubs from Wisconsin been sitting in FedEx storage for a week now that I've been waiting on.
About 3 hours.  Its down between Orangeburg and Charleston, just off of I=95.
If you have time to kill, I know a way to make yourself 2 golf clubs richer.
nothing special. just a 5 wood and a 16° hybrid wood.

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2022, 11:56:50 AM »

@TravellinDave.
how far are you from Bowman, SC?
I have two golf clubs from Wisconsin been sitting in FedEx storage for a week now that I've been waiting on.
About 3 hours.  Its down between Orangeburg and Charleston, just off of I=95.
If you have time to kill, I know a way to make yourself 2 golf clubs richer.
nothing special. just a 5 wood and a 16° hybrid wood.
I've considered adding another hybrid to bridge the distances between my current hybrid and my 4-wood. Hybrid I have now is 22°.

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2022, 11:58:01 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Christine McVie is 79.
Actor Denise Nicholas is 78.
Singer-songwriter Butch Hancock is 77.
Fitness guru Richard Simmons is 74.
Singer Walter Egan is 74.
Writer-producer Brian Grazer is 71.
Actor Cheryl Ladd is 71.
Gospel singer Ricky McKinnie is 70.
Country singer Julie Miller is 66.
Gospel singer Sandi Patty is 66.
Actor Mel Harris is 66.
Actor Buddy Foster is 65.
Rock guitarist Dan Murphy (Soul Asylum) is 60.
Actor Judi Evans is 58.
Rock singer Robin Wilson (Gin Blossoms) is 57.
Actor Lisa Nicole Carson is 53.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi is 51.
Country singer Shannon Lawson is 49.
CBS newsman Jeff Glor is 47.
Actor Anna Friel is 46.
R&B singer Tracie Spencer is 46.
Actor Alison Wright is 46.
Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., is 46.
Actor Steve Howey is 45.
Actor Topher Grace is 44.
Actor Michelle Rodriguez is 44.
Actor Kristen Connolly is 42.
Country singer-musician Kimberly Perry (The Band Perry) is 39.
Actor Matt Cook (TV: “Man With a Plan”) is 38.
Actor Natalie Martinez is 38.
Actor Bernard David Jones is 37.
Actor Ta’Rhonda Jones is 34.
Golfer Inbee Park is 34.
Actor Melissa O’Neil is 34.
Actor Rachel Brosnahan is 32.
Actor Erik Per Sullivan is 31.
Olympic gold medal gymnast Jordyn Wieber is 27.
Nobel Peace laureate Malala Yousafzai is 25.
Nine.

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2022, 11:58:51 AM »

@TravellinDave.
how far are you from Bowman, SC?
I have two golf clubs from Wisconsin been sitting in FedEx storage for a week now that I've been waiting on.
About 3 hours.  Its down between Orangeburg and Charleston, just off of I=95.
If you have time to kill, I know a way to make yourself 2 golf clubs richer.
nothing special. just a 5 wood and a 16° hybrid wood.
I've considered adding another hybrid to bridge the distances between my current hybrid and my 4-wood. Hybrid I have now is 22°.
I'd even add another wood, like a 7-wood, if Hogan made them. Love the 4-wood I got from them.

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2022, 11:59:56 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, and Bret.
just finished 18 before the skies opened up and lightning shut down play.
Howdy, Deano. Feelin' alright these days?

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2022, 12:01:26 PM »

Didn't have to go the full cast route, as apparently, it's not that bad of a break. Have to wear this for 3 weeks, but can take it off to shower and whatnot.
what did I miss or do I need to read back a few days? 🤔
Dave's daughter was trying out for pro wrestling...
63K posts. Nice. Each one a treat to read.

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2022, 12:05:26 PM »

Didn't have to go the full cast route, as apparently, it's not that bad of a break. Have to wear this for 3 weeks, but can take it off to shower and whatnot.
what did I miss or do I need to read back a few days? 🤔
Dave's daughter was trying out for pro wrestling...
63K posts. Nice. Each one a treat to read.
Not a dud among them. Well done, #1PW!

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2022, 12:06:39 PM »

For our next milestone, does Raz hit 15k before Tony hits 50k?

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2022, 12:11:38 PM »

@TravellinDave.
how far are you from Bowman, SC?
I have two golf clubs from Wisconsin been sitting in FedEx storage for a week now that I've been waiting on.
About 3 hours.  Its down between Orangeburg and Charleston, just off of I=95.
If you have time to kill, I know a way to make yourself 2 golf clubs richer.
nothing special. just a 5 wood and a 16° hybrid wood.
I've considered adding another hybrid to bridge the distances between my current hybrid and my 4-wood. Hybrid I have now is 22°.
I'd even add another wood, like a 7-wood, if Hogan made them. Love the 4-wood I got from them.
the hybrid wood is similar to a hybrid but with a shaft of a 5 wood. I plan on dropping my 4/5 irons. considering a 7 wood when they are back in stock.

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2022, 12:12:30 PM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, and Bret.
just finished 18 before the skies opened up and lightning shut down play.
Howdy, Deano. Feelin' alright these days?
no. but I push on.

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2022, 12:14:08 PM »

[...]

Oh, wait - I somehow missed Malala Yousafzai.  Ten.

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2022, 12:21:32 PM »

For our next milestone, does Raz hit 15k before Tony hits 50k?
He's only got 75 to go to reach 50k, and I've got 408 to go to reach 15k. It's not even gonna be close, unless somebody breaks his fingers or something.

« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2022, 12:21:46 PM »

WOW. 😳
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8