CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: 6/5/2022  (Read 1392 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/5/2022
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2022, 09:43:24 AM »

Saw that Dave was getting bent (smokewise) last night.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2022, 09:44:06 AM »

(anything for page 2...)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2022, 10:00:05 AM »

Got all your puzzles solved.  Now what are you going to do for the rest of the day?
I've got to empty out my kitchen because the contractors are going to start internal demolition this week.

Also have a soccer game at 4:30 in Clifton.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2022, 10:01:21 AM »

#Heardle #100

🟩
First one for me as well.  Guess it's feast or famine with this.
Exactly.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2022, 10:10:31 AM »

Morning Tony.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.

We had baseball yesterday. We were 2nd seed and played 3rd seed. Since we won, we now play the 1st seed in a 3-game series, for all the marbles (Tues, Thurs, and Sat). My boys did really well. Joseph struggled at bat with a strike out, ground out, and a walk. He also pinch ran for the catcher and had a ton of stolen bases and scored every time. Max hit two doubles and walked. He had two great diving catches in right field, the last one ended the game.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2022, 10:14:41 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
5. Nailed it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2022, 10:16:32 AM »

I was always curious about that cigar. Is it all gimmick. He didn't really give his thoughts on it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2022, 10:25:29 AM »

I was always curious about that cigar. Is it all gimmick. He didn't really give his thoughts on it.
Illusione, Drew Estates and some others have done versions as well.
Don't know that it is supposed to smoke any different, just a carryover from a supposed roller tradition.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2022, 10:26:41 AM »

Morning Tony.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.

We had baseball yesterday. We were 2nd seed and played 3rd seed. Since we won, we now play the 1st seed in a 3-game series, for all the marbles (Tues, Thurs, and Sat). My boys did really well. Joseph struggled at bat with a strike out, ground out, and a walk. He also pinch ran for the catcher and had a ton of stolen bases and scored every time. Max hit two doubles and walked. He had two great diving catches in right field, the last one ended the game.
Outstanding!  Will make for an exciting week.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2022, 10:48:52 AM »

morning Tony and Dave. excuse my absence please. too much of my social life has been with doctors, labs, tests, and sorting/compiling archives records and reports. feeling pretty good though right now. saw my rheumatologist Thursday and showed him the xray of my heal the surgeon took to check for calcium deposits after the tendon repair. alot of porosity in the heal and may need 'epoxy' injections to keep it from fracturing. I ended up having a bone density scan from my neck to my ankles and it turns out I have advanced osteoporosis in my neck, back, hips, knees, and feet. explains why it feels like my RA was getting worse. on a med I take once a week, lots of Tums for calcium, more vitamin D, and whole milk.

I need to start stocking up on cigars again. cut back on driving and eating to fill my humidor. 🤣

widow lady may stop by later this afternoon for some hottub time and I have two business meetings starting at 4pm. may not be much time to get pruny.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2022, 11:23:09 AM »

Thanks for the update Dean.  Hell of an ordeal, but hopefully this new course of action will provide some decent relief.
We're all thinking about you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2022, 11:28:26 AM »

morning Tony and Dave. excuse my absence please. too much of my social life has been with doctors, labs, tests, and sorting/compiling archives records and reports. feeling pretty good though right now. saw my rheumatologist Thursday and showed him the xray of my heal the surgeon took to check for calcium deposits after the tendon repair. alot of porosity in the heal and may need 'epoxy' injections to keep it from fracturing. I ended up having a bone density scan from my neck to my ankles and it turns out I have advanced osteoporosis in my neck, back, hips, knees, and feet. explains why it feels like my RA was getting worse. on a med I take once a week, lots of Tums for calcium, more vitamin D, and whole milk.

I need to start stocking up on cigars again. cut back on driving and eating to fill my humidor.

widow lady may stop by later this afternoon for some hottub time and I have two business meetings starting at 4pm. may not be much time to get pruny.
Glad to hear you are doing relatively well, @FloridaDean. You seem to be in decent spirits anyway.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2022, 11:30:55 AM »

Good morning Guy's.
I guess I will do a check in as well. I started a new job.  Doing the same type of work.  Education to healthcare. I have been very busy as a result. Last few months have been life changing but I think the family pulled through whatever came our way.
I am wishing you all the very best.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2022, 11:39:04 AM »

10skies currently offered at the Page.
Plus a 9" folding Camillus knife!
I hit the Page for $139 this morning. 😞

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2022, 11:39:51 AM »

Good morning Guy's.
I guess I will do a check in as well. I started a new job.  Doing the same type of work.  Education to healthcare. I have been very busy as a result. Last few months have been life changing but I think the family pulled through whatever came our way.
I am wishing you all the very best.
morning Rick.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4