Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2022, 12:14:45 PM »

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2022, 12:20:47 PM »

So yesterday's Wordle... I never close my browser tabs and therefore had FETUS. Got it in four. Only my eldest got the same word as me. The rest of the household got SHINE.
And I hit refresh, so I got shine in three.

Today's took four.
Same

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2022, 12:33:23 PM »

Dear Mr. President,

Well, I'm not as rich as I was this time last year. Thanks, a bunch.

No, really...I'm serious, Joe. Thank-you! We're getting into bear market territory, and while my cash reserves are eroding daily, the time's coming very soon for me to buy. Even you can't fuck up the market forever.

And truthfully, I do know that the state of the economy isn't really your fault, not directly, anymore than the booming market of your predecessor was his. Presidents don't really have much control over the economy. I do know that, just as you know it. But since you like to play the blame game, fair's fair and I get to as well.  It's just politics, amigo.  And I've been watching you do politics since the Watergate era.  I was only eight-years-old then, but I was living through the Stagflation that was most mostly attributable to your party's awful fiscal policies, and it left scars on my young soul.  Poverty does that to kids, and we remember.

But...Presidents CAN influence public sentiment, and you obviously have screwed the pooch in that regard. CF your public approval ratings. So the market is tanking.

Thank you for that, because I get to go buy equity at lower prices. And the electorate is going to punish you and your party this fall. It's a win-win!

So keep appealing to your SJWs over the abortion thing. Definitely keep that up. Hell, even James Carville has bought into that whole distraction, and the LAST thing I want is for you to suddenly take his advice to Bill Clinton in the 90s seriously. So you just keep playing the culture war cards.

Keep up the mediocre work. Please.

Best regards,

Raz

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2022, 12:51:15 PM »

Time to go get some gas for the mower and have at the lawn.
Maybe a third cigar!
Indeed.

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2022, 01:11:19 PM »

[...]

That was a nice letter. I think Uncle Joe will appreciate it. What does a stamp cost these days?

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2022, 01:45:50 PM »

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2022, 01:53:23 PM »

Good afternoon.

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2022, 01:59:15 PM »

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2022, 02:06:53 PM »

Good afternoon.
I left my cigars on my desk at home. About the only thing I have with me is an old Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas. It'll have to do for today. Too bad because I had my sights on an EPC La Historia. Looks like I've already picked tomorrow's cigar.

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2022, 02:55:57 PM »

So yesterday's Wordle... I never close my browser tabs and therefore had FETUS. Got it in four. Only my eldest got the same word as me. The rest of the household got SHINE.
And I hit refresh, so I got shine in three.

Today's took four.
Same
Three for me.

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2022, 04:24:25 PM »

Even the bots are staying away today. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5