Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
5/9/2022
« on: May 09, 2022, 12:00:39 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 05:52:12 AM »

Let's do this!

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 05:53:10 AM »

JoeCigar:

Alec Bradley Project 40 Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $39.99

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 05:56:32 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Partagas Cifuentes Enero (Toro) (6.0"x54) - 5 / $24.99

Door #2 - Camacho Factory Unleashed Toro (6.0"x50) - 10 / $59.99

Door #3 - Rocky Patel The Edge Toro Maduro (6.0"x52) - 10 / $39.99

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 05:59:26 AM »

Let's do this!
As ready as I'll ever be. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 06:20:25 AM »

Let's do this!
As ready as I'll ever be. Morning, Tony.
That's the spirit! Good morning, Dave What do you have in store for this week?

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 06:24:15 AM »

Let's do this!
As ready as I'll ever be. Morning, Tony.
That's the spirit! Good morning, Dave What do you have in store for this week?
Thinking I'll be on the course at least one day, as I'll likely be going tomorrow morning. Wednesday brings a dentist appt to have a cavity filled, and my oldest will get a stubborn baby tooth pulled. This is at least the third time she's had an adult tooth come in but not push the baby tooth out, which seems weird to me. But it's her last one, so once this one is gone, they can start lining up the adult tooth that should be in its place.

How's about you?

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2022, 06:51:49 AM »

Let's do this!
As ready as I'll ever be. Morning, Tony.
That's the spirit! Good morning, Dave What do you have in store for this week?
Thinking I'll be on the course at least one day, as I'll likely be going tomorrow morning. Wednesday brings a dentist appt to have a cavity filled, and my oldest will get a stubborn baby tooth pulled. This is at least the third time she's had an adult tooth come in but not push the baby tooth out, which seems weird to me. But it's her last one, so once this one is gone, they can start lining up the adult tooth that should be in its place.

How's about you?
This is the week I find a new job. Really putting my nose to the grindstone. I also have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and plan to go into the office tomorrow and Wednesday.

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 06:54:42 AM »

And before you know it, the weekend will be back. Sheesh.

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 06:57:13 AM »

And before you know it, the weekend will be back. Sheesh.
If only it were that easy.

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 06:58:56 AM »

Let's do this!
As ready as I'll ever be. Morning, Tony.
That's the spirit! Good morning, Dave What do you have in store for this week?
Thinking I'll be on the course at least one day, as I'll likely be going tomorrow morning. Wednesday brings a dentist appt to have a cavity filled, and my oldest will get a stubborn baby tooth pulled. This is at least the third time she's had an adult tooth come in but not push the baby tooth out, which seems weird to me. But it's her last one, so once this one is gone, they can start lining up the adult tooth that should be in its place.

How's about you?
This is the week I find a new job. Really putting my nose to the grindstone. I also have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and plan to go into the office tomorrow and Wednesday.
Best of luck on the search, I'm sure you'll fine something you want.

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 07:38:54 AM »

I went to drop off the first one at school and it's still dang cold out there. Car said 50°.

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2022, 07:40:43 AM »

I went to drop off the first one at school and it's still dang cold out there. Car said 50°.
52 here right now, but the boilers have already been on a couple of times this morning. Getting up to 70 later today, and in the 70s for highs the rest of the week.

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2022, 08:59:45 AM »

I went to drop off the first one at school and it's still dang cold out there. Car said 50°.
52 here right now, but the boilers have already been on a couple of times this morning. Getting up to 70 later today, and in the 70s for highs the rest of the week.
Same.

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2022, 09:06:13 AM »

I am trying to figure out if I can sneak in a cigar today. I definitely plan to smoke a few cigars this week since it appears the weather will be cooperating.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5