Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2022, 10:44:07 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Spot on again.

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2022, 10:44:21 AM »

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2022, 10:51:45 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2022, 10:55:00 AM »

Let the meeting begin!

I need to get a repeater for the garage. Work will definitely be more tolerable that way.
How long ago did we tell you that?
They're not cheap. I bought one for the attic when I had COVID. I was told I couldn't touch that one and now I need to buy another. Sheesh.
Is that different than a wifi extender? Cause you can get one of those for less than $50, that's what I use.
Frankly, I'm not sure if they are all compatible with each other. The one I recently bought for my system was just over $200.

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2022, 10:56:10 AM »

Let the meeting begin!

I need to get a repeater for the garage. Work will definitely be more tolerable that way.
How long ago did we tell you that?
They're not cheap. I bought one for the attic when I had COVID. I was told I couldn't touch that one and now I need to buy another. Sheesh.
Is that different than a wifi extender? Cause you can get one of those for less than $50, that's what I use.
Frankly, I'm not sure if they are all compatible with each other. The one I recently bought for my system was just over $200.
Well, that's definitely cost prohibitive.

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2022, 11:18:54 AM »

next.

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2022, 11:21:41 AM »

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2022, 11:21:56 AM »

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2022, 11:34:22 AM »

Let the meeting begin!

I need to get a repeater for the garage. Work will definitely be more tolerable that way.
How long ago did we tell you that?
They're not cheap. I bought one for the attic when I had COVID. I was told I couldn't touch that one and now I need to buy another. Sheesh.
Is that different than a wifi extender? Cause you can get one of those for less than $50, that's what I use.
Frankly, I'm not sure if they are all compatible with each other. The one I recently bought for my system was just over $200.
Well, that's definitely cost prohibitive.
Not for a fully functional man cave...

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2022, 11:37:52 AM »

Let the meeting begin!

I need to get a repeater for the garage. Work will definitely be more tolerable that way.
How long ago did we tell you that?
They're not cheap. I bought one for the attic when I had COVID. I was told I couldn't touch that one and now I need to buy another. Sheesh.
Is that different than a wifi extender? Cause you can get one of those for less than $50, that's what I use.
Frankly, I'm not sure if they are all compatible with each other. The one I recently bought for my system was just over $200.
Well, that's definitely cost prohibitive.
Not for a fully functional man cave...
True story.

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2022, 12:06:28 PM »

Let the meeting begin!

I need to get a repeater for the garage. Work will definitely be more tolerable that way.
How long ago did we tell you that?
They're not cheap. I bought one for the attic when I had COVID. I was told I couldn't touch that one and now I need to buy another. Sheesh.
Is that different than a wifi extender? Cause you can get one of those for less than $50, that's what I use.
Frankly, I'm not sure if they are all compatible with each other. The one I recently bought for my system was just over $200.
Well, that's definitely cost prohibitive.
Not for a fully functional man cave...

Ok, ok, I got it. More than internet connectivity will be needed to be "fully functional" but I got the point.

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2022, 01:06:07 PM »

Let the meeting begin!

I need to get a repeater for the garage. Work will definitely be more tolerable that way.
How long ago did we tell you that?
They're not cheap. I bought one for the attic when I had COVID. I was told I couldn't touch that one and now I need to buy another. Sheesh.
Is that different than a wifi extender? Cause you can get one of those for less than $50, that's what I use.
Frankly, I'm not sure if they are all compatible with each other. The one I recently bought for my system was just over $200.
Well, that's definitely cost prohibitive.
Not for a fully functional man cave...

Ok, ok, I got it. More than internet connectivity will be needed to be "fully functional" but I got the point.
Add it to the backlog. Lol

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2022, 01:10:54 PM »

Nooner lull?

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2022, 01:12:18 PM »

Nooner lull?
I was eating lunch, what's everyone else's excuse?

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2022, 01:46:54 PM »

Nooner lull?
I was eating lunch, what's everyone else's excuse?
I had a meeting today ran passed 12:30, followed by lunch, followed by yet another meeting.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7