Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2022, 10:24:23 AM »

Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2022, 10:25:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Page 2 Raz?
Must have gotten too much sleep over the weekend.
Or the rest of us are slacking on posting.
Yea, well, there's that.
It's a Monday....I'm trying to be positive.

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2022, 10:33:56 AM »

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2022, 10:53:54 AM »

Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Spot on, for me.

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2022, 10:55:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Como fue to fin de semana?
Bien, bien. Competí en un partido IDPA el sábado y disparé con precisión. Me encanta la nueva pistola, absolutamente.

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2022, 10:55:42 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Page 2 Raz?
Must have gotten too much sleep over the weekend.
Only four hours last night.

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2022, 10:58:29 AM »

I know I am patting myself on the back here but DAMN, did I do a good job getting this site back up and running! I wish I could show you the mess that GoDaddy support made of the place. I was so close to packing it up for good. And now with all the latest updates and encryption, the site is actually better than it was before. The only regret is that we lost some weeks of posts. I am certain there was some priceless content there that is now lost forever.  :(

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2022, 10:58:43 AM »

Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only 7. Not strong on the musos today.

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2022, 10:59:34 AM »

I know I am patting myself on the back here but DAMN, did I do a good job getting this site back up and running! I wish I could show you the mess that GoDaddy support made of the place. I was so close to packing it up for good. And now with all the latest updates and encryption, the site is actually better than it was before. The only regret is that we lost some weeks of posts. I am certain there was some priceless content there that is now lost forever.  :(
We lost some, or just missed some?

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2022, 11:01:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Como fue to fin de semana?
Bien, bien. Competí en un partido IDPA el sábado y disparé con precisión. Me encanta la nueva pistola, absolutamente.
Not gonna lie, I had to look up IDPA. ¿Como clasificaste en la competencia?

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2022, 11:22:47 AM »

I know I am patting myself on the back here but DAMN, did I do a good job getting this site back up and running! I wish I could show you the mess that GoDaddy support made of the place. I was so close to packing it up for good. And now with all the latest updates and encryption, the site is actually better than it was before. The only regret is that we lost some weeks of posts. I am certain there was some priceless content there that is now lost forever.  :(
We list some, or just missed some?
SSL is the only visible one. Some of the forum modules needed to be updated but that's all backend stuff. I hadn't been keeping these up-to-date.

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2022, 11:23:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Como fue to fin de semana?
Bien, bien. Competí en un partido IDPA el sábado y disparé con precisión. Me encanta la nueva pistola, absolutamente.
Not gonna lie, I had to look up IDPA. ¿Como clasificaste en la competencia?
En la clase SSP, pistola de servicio estándar. Eventualmente pondré una óptica en la pistola, y luego tendré que competir en ESP: pistola de servicio mejorada.

No tengo idea si estoy teniendo algún sentido. Nunca he aprendido a hablar de disparar en español.

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2022, 11:27:34 AM »

I know I am patting myself on the back here but DAMN, did I do a good job getting this site back up and running! I wish I could show you the mess that GoDaddy support made of the place. I was so close to packing it up for good. And now with all the latest updates and encryption, the site is actually better than it was before. The only regret is that we lost some weeks of posts. I am certain there was some priceless content there that is now lost forever.  :(
Seems like next you need to add some sort of translator.

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2022, 11:29:04 AM »

I know I am patting myself on the back here but DAMN, did I do a good job getting this site back up and running! I wish I could show you the mess that GoDaddy support made of the place. I was so close to packing it up for good. And now with all the latest updates and encryption, the site is actually better than it was before. The only regret is that we lost some weeks of posts. I am certain there was some priceless content there that is now lost forever.  :(
Seems like next you need to add some sort of translator.
But the upside is, looks like I got to hit 30k for the second time. Maybe I'll actually keep my new stars this time. :D

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2022, 11:53:12 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Como fue to fin de semana?
Bien, bien. Competí en un partido IDPA el sábado y disparé con precisión. Me encanta la nueva pistola, absolutamente.
Not gonna lie, I had to look up IDPA. ¿Como clasificaste en la competencia?
En la clase SSP, pistola de servicio estándar. Eventualmente pondré una óptica en la pistola, y luego tendré que competir en ESP: pistola de servicio mejorada.

No tengo idea si estoy teniendo algún sentido. Nunca he aprendido a hablar de disparar en español.
Lucky for you, I wouldn't understand this in English either.  ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5