Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2022, 10:21:23 AM »

And with that we are at 3.

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2022, 10:25:12 AM »

Hope Rick stops by.  Pick up some of his Camacho Connies.
I wonder how this price is compared to other sites.
Pretty good.  looked at a number of other sites and they averaged about $60 per 10er.
Someone get Richard on the horn!
Working on it...

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2022, 10:25:57 AM »

What's crackalackin', ladies?
Invasions and snow!
It's pretty bleak on both fronts.

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2022, 10:26:44 AM »

5ers offered up at the Page including tons of Caldwell.
Also have your Axis Mundi Dave.
Those are pretty solid. But I've still got a box of the Mark Twains coming in, so I'll need to see how much space I have left over once they're here.

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2022, 10:27:46 AM »

What's crackalackin', ladies?
Invasions and snow!
It's pretty bleak on both fronts.
At least there appears to be a bit of a warm front coming through next week. Thursday and Friday both show highs in the 60s. That should be especially nice for the drunks on St Paddy's Day.

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2022, 10:35:05 AM »

Hope Rick stops by.  Pick up some of his Camacho Connies.
I wonder how this price is compared to other sites.
Pretty good.  looked at a number of other sites and they averaged about $60 per 10er.
Someone get Richard on the horn!
Working on it...
He purchased 20 Oliva connies from the Page instead but at least he was made aware.

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2022, 10:36:38 AM »

What's crackalackin', ladies?
Invasions and snow!
It's pretty bleak on both fronts.
At least there appears to be a bit of a warm front coming through next week. Thursday and Friday both show highs in the 60s. That should be especially nice for the drunks on St Paddy's Day.
I was originally scheduled to go into the office on Tues and Thurs next week but changed out Thurs once I realized it was the 17th.

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2022, 10:42:01 AM »

What's crackalackin', ladies?
Invasions and snow!
It's pretty bleak on both fronts.
At least there appears to be a bit of a warm front coming through next week. Thursday and Friday both show highs in the 60s. That should be especially nice for the drunks on St Paddy's Day.
I was originally scheduled to go into the office on Tues and Thurs next week but changed out Thurs once I realized it was the 17th.
Smart move. If downtown CLE can get nuts, I don't even want to think about NYC.

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2022, 10:42:16 AM »

Hope Rick stops by.  Pick up some of his Camacho Connies.
I wonder how this price is compared to other sites.
Pretty good.  looked at a number of other sites and they averaged about $60 per 10er.
Someone get Richard on the horn!
Working on it...
He purchased 20 Oliva connies from the Page instead but at least he was made aware.
The man does love his connies.

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2022, 10:54:49 AM »

Alright, time to shut it down and get this day going. Talk to y'all later.

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2022, 11:00:59 AM »

What's crackalackin', ladies?
Invasions and snow!
It's pretty bleak on both fronts.
At least there appears to be a bit of a warm front coming through next week. Thursday and Friday both show highs in the 60s. That should be especially nice for the drunks on St Paddy's Day.
I was originally scheduled to go into the office on Tues and Thurs next week but changed out Thurs once I realized it was the 17th.
Smart move. If downtown CLE can get nuts, I don't even want to think about NYC.
Usually, I commute in on that day with drunk people. The puke puddles that need to be avoided on the way home are just ridiculous.

That's a hard pass for me.

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2022, 11:16:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Pot roast hash for breakfast.

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2022, 11:25:52 AM »

Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 10
11.

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2022, 11:28:49 AM »

Alright, time to shut it down and get this day going. Talk to y'all later.
do svidaniya comrade.

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2022, 11:30:17 AM »

What's crackalackin', ladies?
Invasions and snow!
It's pretty bleak on both fronts.
At least there appears to be a bit of a warm front coming through next week. Thursday and Friday both show highs in the 60s. That should be especially nice for the drunks on St Paddy's Day.
I was originally scheduled to go into the office on Tues and Thurs next week but changed out Thurs once I realized it was the 17th.
Smart move. If downtown CLE can get nuts, I don't even want to think about NYC.
Usually, I commute in on that day with drunk people. The puke puddles that need to be avoided on the way home are just ridiculous.

That's a hard pass for me.
Son #2 is heading to Charlotte for their celebration Tomorrow.  Need to start calling it St. Patricks Week.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4