Morning CG and Travellin Dave.
Howdy Tex!
Did you have to skate in again this morning?
It was just as bad today, terrible conditions. It snowed all day yesterday, so all that did was insulate the ice!  lol
Sounds like North Dakota! ;D
Haha, that it is - typical Feb weather the past few days.

Guess Tony is snowed in at the donut shop this morning.

Guess Tony is snowed in at the donut shop this morning.
Would he leave even if he could?   ;)

Pesky Bastards!
This is up  towards Beans part of the country.

WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) — A Williamson County weather radar that scans the skies over Austin and Central Texas is shut down after a rattlesnake rattled a technician performing a software upgrade Tuesday. During the maintenance procedure on the NEXRAD Doppler radar in Granger, a technician reported he opened a computer cabinet, saw the snake, and beat a hasty retreat.

The National Weather Service says the snake slithered into a cable housing, bringing a halt to the operation. The radar will remain down until the snake can be removed, then relocated to a new home—possibly Wednesday.

Morning CG and Travellin Dave.
Morning Redfish.

Guess Tony is snowed in at the donut shop this morning.
Would he leave even if he could?   ;)
NO but he would hava an excuse so figured I might as well make one up for him.  Sort of a Brian Williams rationale.

Pesky Bastards!
This is up  towards Beans part of the country.

WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) — A Williamson County weather radar that scans the skies over Austin and Central Texas is shut down after a rattlesnake rattled a technician performing a software upgrade Tuesday. During the maintenance procedure on the NEXRAD Doppler radar in Granger, a technician reported he opened a computer cabinet, saw the snake, and beat a hasty retreat.

The National Weather Service says the snake slithered into a cable housing, bringing a halt to the operation. The radar will remain down until the snake can be removed, then relocated to a new home—possibly Wednesday.
You should send your IT guys over to help out!

Guess Tony is snowed in at the donut shop this morning.
Would he leave even if he could?   ;)
NO but he would hava an excuse so figured I might as well make one up for him.  Sort of a Brian Williams rationale.
Looks like they're going to have him sit out for six months.

Guess Tony is snowed in at the donut shop this morning.
Would he leave even if he could?   ;)
NO but he would hava an excuse so figured I might as well make one up for him.  Sort of a Brian Williams rationale.
Can't blame the guy, who hasn't been in a helicopter that was shot down by an RPG...ohh wait...

Guess Tony is snowed in at the donut shop this morning.
Would he leave even if he could?   ;)
NO but he would hava an excuse so figured I might as well make one up for him.  Sort of a Brian Williams rationale.
Looks like they're going to have him sit out for six months.
Without Pay!

Good morning boys! Kids are off to school on time for once, no weather delays. Stopped at Starbucks for the first time in 2 weeks for coffee. Go for my follow-up tomorrow so hopefully get cleared to drive, which I just did to Starbucks but it's like a mile from my house.

Went to track my LAT Cracker Crumbs order and it's now backordered...what? How did you let me put it in my cart? Makes me think they just showed them as "in stock" to get orders going

Guess Tony is snowed in at the donut shop this morning.
He's at his skating lessons

Good morning boys! Kids are off to school on time for once, no weather delays. Stopped at Starbucks for the first time in 2 weeks for coffee. Go for my follow-up tomorrow so hopefully get cleared to drive, which I just did to Starbucks but it's like a mile from my house.

Went to track my LAT Cracker Crumbs order and it's now backordered...what? How did you let me put it in my cart? Makes me think they just showed them as "in stock" to get orders going
COMMIES!  Mornin Scott!

9 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto 5.2 x 52
           5/22.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/27.50
 6 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (Torpedo) (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 4 Man O' War Immortal Robusto (5.5"x52)
         10/39.99
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
 2 Diesel Uncut
         10/29.99
 1 Flor de Las Antillas
          5/27.50

Good morning boys! Kids are off to school on time for once, no weather delays. Stopped at Starbucks for the first time in 2 weeks for coffee. Go for my follow-up tomorrow so hopefully get cleared to drive, which I just did to Starbucks but it's like a mile from my house.

Went to track my LAT Cracker Crumbs order and it's now backordered...what? How did you let me put it in my cart? Makes me think they just showed them as "in stock" to get orders going
COMMIES!  Mornin Scott!
Jamming Good Morning Fish