Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2022, 10:37:53 AM »

Interesting article...
What the age of "you can't tell me what to do" might do to cigars...

https://halfwheel.com/10-thoughts-please-stop-marketing-cigars-to-children/405536/
I skimmed through this article yesterday and agree we don't need to market rocky road and packaging that looks like candy bars.

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2022, 10:39:39 AM »

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
3

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2022, 10:40:03 AM »

Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2022, 10:49:34 AM »

Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
We can't believe anything Dave says....

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2022, 10:50:48 AM »

Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
We can't believe anything Dave says....
I'm not even sure Dave smokes his cigars. Ever see one lit?

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2022, 11:13:52 AM »

on fire.
Mild to medium-bodied cigars like Villiger Selecto Connecticut eagerly satisfy the masses on any afternoon that calls for an inexpensive  handmade. Villiger may be better known for its vast portfolio of machine-made smokes and its historic presence in the European market, but in recent years the brand’s handcrafted blends have gained a bit of momentum thanks to a 93-point rating for the company’s La Flor de Ynclan release and a ‘Top 10 Cigar’ ranking from Cigar Aficionado. Add the easy-going profile of nuts, toast, and spices Villiger Selecto Connecticut delivers to your coolerdor when you need a simple bundle to take out the door when you’re hanging up a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign on the outside. An Ecuador Connecticut wrapper marries a creamy well-made recipe of Nicaraguan tobaccos. Plus, with Villiger’s rock-bottom prices and everyday sub-wholesale discounts, it’s no big deal if you catch a live one and have to drop your smoke overboard until the boat is steady again.

the last sentence says alot.

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2022, 11:20:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2022, 11:22:20 AM »

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Five.

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2022, 11:28:34 AM »

Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
We can't believe anything Dave says....
I'm not even sure Dave smokes his cigars. Ever see one lit?
LALTS

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2022, 11:28:56 AM »

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2022, 11:29:52 AM »

Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2022, 11:33:45 AM »

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2022, 11:33:57 AM »

Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol
Russians.

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2022, 11:44:54 AM »

Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol
Russians.
I think I agree with Bret on this one. Check your Ukraine folder.

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2022, 11:47:26 AM »

Glad you're still here Rick...I was beginning to believe what Dave said yesterday....I show up and the banter dies.... :-\
I'm still here, but other than one quick meeting, I've been dealing with system issues most of the day. Our main program has issues with running slowly, so they did a bunch of stuff to it to try and fix it, nothing worked. Then they uninstalled and reinstalled it, but now we can't find it on my machine, even though it says it's installed. Lol
Russians.
I think I agree with Bret on this one. Check your Ukraine folder.
I think that's the problem, my system is trying to uninstall Ukraine but it seems to be stuck.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7