Time to get may lazy azz moving around, up to 50 degrees but wind is blowing so will not to feel so warm.    1st item up is walk the dogs.

OMG! (because that's what young people say).  Perhaps I should turn off the Food Network.  They just showed a lasagne grilled cheese sandwich made at a Cleveland restaurant called MELT.  I need to get to Ohio, stat!
Tony, you have no idea how amazing that place is. In fact, I just had it about a week or so ago.
Just what he needs Food Enabling!
Here's their best sammitch, usually only pops up as a special once or twice a year:

February 22nd – 28th
 The 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Melt
 Hickory Smoked Bacon, Black Pepper Crusted Slab Cut Bacon, Maple Bourbon Glazed Smoked Pork Belly, Italian Pancetta, Herb Cream Cheese with Bacon Bits, In-house made Bacon infused Mayonnaise, Sharp Cheddar, Fresh Romaine and Sliced Tomato
You may need to get that To Go, cut out a step and just eat it in the Emergency Room
You're right about that, but it's so damned delicious I don't care.
Crown Candy Company in St Louis makes a 1 pound bacon sandwich OMG it is good with their killer milkshakes.  For those that watch Man vs Food it is the place where he tried to drink 5 or 6 milkshakes and puked.  I had a chocolate malt with the bacon sandwich and had a mild stroke a few days later  spending 2 days in the hospital.
Yikes. Man v. Food did Melt, too. He did the Melt Challenge:

Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw.  Over 5 lbs. of food!
That just makes my stomach hurt.
Yeah and going to make the lower exit orifice hurt later!
If it stays down.

Work must be slow today Golf.
Starting to pick up a bit. Found out this morning I can watch NBC shows on my work computer for some reason, so I was catching up on Constantine. Good show, but looks like it's headed for the chopping block.

Well I partially gave into temptation and put a box of MF's in my cart. ::)
Logged

dwgbryant

fresh pot of coffee on, pork chops stuffed, oatmeal for breakfast done, Oval robusto while I rest. tired myself right out I did.

Breakfast Taco and pot of coffee done making a cup of Cuban Expresso roast to top off the morning now.
How was her taco?
Don't ask questions you (or I) don't want the answers to.
She sends me to Taco Bell for those kind of Taco's :)

Breakfast Taco and pot of coffee done making a cup of Cuban Expresso roast to top off the morning now.
How was her taco?
Don't ask questions you (or I) don't want the answers to.
She sends me to Taco Bell for those kind of Taco's :)
Don't remember seeing that on the menu.

Well I partially gave into temptation and put a box of MF's in my cart. ::)
You're halfway home.

'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lubricant Claimed Ineffective In Class-Action Lawsuit

A California woman has filed a class action lawsuit against author E.L. James and a British erotic toy company over Fifty Shades of Grey sex lubricant. Her complaint? It didn't work.

The complaint notes that the product's packaging promises users will "experience enhanced orgasms and stimulation as every tingle, touch and vibration intensifies.

"Based on Defendants' representations, Plaintiff believed the Product has powerful aphrodisiac qualities and would increase her sexual pleasure as advertised," reads the complaint, a copy of which was obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "The Product did not deliver the purported benefits."

'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lubricant Claimed Ineffective In Class-Action Lawsuit

A California woman has filed a class action lawsuit against author E.L. James and a British erotic toy company over Fifty Shades of Grey sex lubricant. Her complaint? It didn't work.

The complaint notes that the product's packaging promises users will "experience enhanced orgasms and stimulation as every tingle, touch and vibration intensifies.

"Based on Defendants' representations, Plaintiff believed the Product has powerful aphrodisiac qualities and would increase her sexual pleasure as advertised," reads the complaint, a copy of which was obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "The Product did not deliver the purported benefits."
Did Mrs BD file that?

OMG! (because that's what young people say).  Perhaps I should turn off the Food Network.  They just showed a lasagne grilled cheese sandwich made at a Cleveland restaurant called MELT.  I need to get to Ohio, stat!
Tony, you have no idea how amazing that place is. In fact, I just had it about a week or so ago.
I perused the menu and got in my car.  Only about 8 more hours to go.

OMG! (because that's what young people say).  Perhaps I should turn off the Food Network.  They just showed a lasagne grilled cheese sandwich made at a Cleveland restaurant called MELT.  I need to get to Ohio, stat!
Tony, you have no idea how amazing that place is. In fact, I just had it about a week or so ago.
I perused the menu and got in my car.  Only about 8 more hours to go.
Thanks for keeping me in mind there Antnee.

[...]

If I drove all the way out there, I'd have to try that.  What's the time limit?

Breakfast Taco and pot of coffee done making a cup of Cuban Expresso roast to top off the morning now.
How was her taco?
Don't ask questions you (or I) don't want the answers to.
She sends me to Taco Bell for those kind of Taco's :)
Don't remember seeing that on the menu.
Exactly

I see the 6 Degree's of Kevin Bacon is up for the end of the month.  Purple Parma should tempt the Mayor.