CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 10/5/2021  (Read 3861 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 10/5/2021
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2021, 11:26:03 AM »

good morning guys. just back from my 6th COVID test since November, 2nd in a week. waiting for a call on showing up for surgery tomorrow morning. got calls into three doctors for updates and only one has called back.
finally getting a cigar in.
btw - I've had the BH fumas and they are not bad for a short filler scrap cigar. nothing larger than robusto though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2021, 11:30:56 AM »

Over/Under for today is 6
Raz Over/Under is 15

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2021, 11:31:11 AM »

Sent the ex her anniversary card yesterday... :P   :-X
Do you send her one every year? And I'm curious, does she send you one in return?
Yup, and birthday too.
and Nope.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2021, 11:31:51 AM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2021, 11:32:59 AM »

Figment and I just back from a rain walk.
He smells like a wet dog, and I'm soggy.
I wonder if Figment is telling all his friends that you smell like wet human.
More than likely.
I'm just a bit afraid as to what all he tells to his friends... :o

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2021, 11:34:29 AM »

good morning guys. just back from my 6th COVID test since November, 2nd in a week. waiting for a call on showing up for surgery tomorrow morning. got calls into three doctors for updates and only one has called back.
btw - I've had the BH fumas and they are not bad for a short filler scrap cigar. nothing larger than robusto though.
But you're clearly not scraping that barrel today.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2021, 11:35:37 AM »

I wonder if Figment is telling all his friends that you smell like wet human.
More than likely.
I'm just a bit afraid as to what all he tells to his friends... :o
Actually, he more likely says something like "Your ass smells great today!  Did you have liver last night?"

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2021, 11:36:00 AM »

It's been wet and rainy here since Saturday night but the later half of this week is looking good. I might have to hit the Links
Originally looked like it would be rain both days this weekend, now it's cleared up a bit. I've got tee times both days, just in case. ;)
All of my golf buddies have different schedules. It's often tough to get us all on the same page. 18 holes is too tiring for my Dad now.
I hear ya. I try not to wear my dad out too much, but after last year, I'm absolutely trying to squeeze every last ounce of golf out of this year that I can.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2021, 11:36:13 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2021, 11:37:08 AM »

Pretty soon, you're gonna come back positive for having cotton up your nose.

Morning, CLEDean.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2021, 11:53:35 AM »

But you're clearly not scraping that barrel today.
been awhile for sure.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »

Morning, CLEDean.
I could have sworn I saw the cotton swab go behind my eyeball.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2021, 12:23:17 PM »

Morning, CLEDean.
I could have sworn I saw the cotton swab go behind my eyeball.
Dean has eyes in the back of his eyes.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2021, 01:10:20 PM »

So there I am, eating my lunch and watching some TV, when I hear a very loud sound from outside. Sounded odd, so I went to investigate. Turns out it was from a semi truck that somehow got lost and ended up on my very residential sized street. As it tried to round the corner next to the house behind me, he didn't think he could make it and tried to back up. And backed right into some lines hanging across the street he somehow didn't hit the first time past. The line goes to a pole in my backyard, then 90 degrees over to the back of my house. Ripped it, bracket and all, off my house, so now it's hanging a couple feet over my backyard. Same with the neighbor on the other side of the street. Looks like it's the internet line, and while the internet is still connected, had to call to get them to send someone out to put it back on the house. Oh, and the driver, who said he was going to find a place to park and come back to call someone, yeah, we're never gonna see him again.

If there was a parrot involved, that would've felt like a BD story.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2021, 01:15:37 PM »

So there I am, eating my lunch and watching some TV, when I hear a very loud sound from outside. Sounded odd, so I went to investigate. Turns out it was from a semi truck that somehow got lost and ended up on my very residential sized street. As it tried to round the corner next to the house behind me, he didn't think he could make it and tried to back up. And backed right into some lines hanging across the street he somehow didn't hit the first time past. The line goes to a pole in my backyard, then 90 degrees over to the back of my house. Ripped it, bracket and all, off my house, so now it's hanging a couple feet over my backyard. Same with the neighbor on the other side of the street. Looks like it's the internet line, and while the internet is still connected, had to call to get them to send someone out to put it back on the house. Oh, and the driver, who said he was going to find a place to park and come back to call someone, yeah, we're never gonna see him again.

If there was a parrot involved, that would've felt like a BD story.
Didn't get his license plate?
And they were parakeets, not parrots.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8