Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2021, 07:46:58 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Belicoso - 5/14.99
Padilla Dominus Double Robusto - 10/34.99
Nub 10-Cigar Sampler / $37.50
includes:
3 - Nub Cameroon 460 (4" x 60)
3 - Nub Connecticut 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Habano 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Maduro 460 (4" x 60)
Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro (6.5"x56) - 10 / $39.99

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2021, 07:47:57 AM »

Happy Monday, all.

EDIT: Happy jammin' Monday, that is.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Congrats on the Yankees getting at least one more game this year. I'd say sorry about the Stillers, but I'm not. :D
I can appreciate that. The season is still young but they're gonna have to make some drastic changes.
Gonna be tough, because I think one of the big problems is Big Ben. After his injury last year, he just isn't the same player he once was.
Like I said, drastic.

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2021, 07:50:40 AM »

Happy Monday, all.

EDIT: Happy jammin' Monday, that is.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Congrats on the Yankees getting at least one more game this year. I'd say sorry about the Stillers, but I'm not. :D
I can appreciate that. The season is still young but they're gonna have to make some drastic changes.
Gonna be tough, because I think one of the big problems is Big Ben. After his injury last year, he just isn't the same player he once was.
Like I said, drastic.
They made the mistake of not taking a QB in the last draft. I don't know who they have as the backup on the roster, if it's still Mason "Helmet to the Brain" Rudolph, or someone else, but they may regret that decision soon.

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2021, 07:59:08 AM »

Happy Monday, all.

EDIT: Happy jammin' Monday, that is.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Congrats on the Yankees getting at least one more game this year. I'd say sorry about the Stillers, but I'm not. :D
I can appreciate that. The season is still young but they're gonna have to make some drastic changes.
Gonna be tough, because I think one of the big problems is Big Ben. After his injury last year, he just isn't the same player he once was.
Like I said, drastic.
They made the mistake of not taking a QB in the last draft. I don't know who they have as the backup on the roster, if it's still Mason "Helmet to the Brain" Rudolph, or someone else, but they may regret that decision soon.
Looks like it's him and Dwayne Haskins, the former Buckeye.

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2021, 08:06:14 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Belicoso - 5/14.99
Padilla Dominus Double Robusto - 10/34.99
Nub 10-Cigar Sampler / $37.50
includes:
3 - Nub Cameroon 460 (4" x 60)
3 - Nub Connecticut 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Habano 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Maduro 460 (4" x 60)
Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro (6.5"x56) - 10 / $39.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 10/24.99

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2021, 08:14:50 AM »

Good morning Dave and Tony. This working stuff is for the birds.
Couldn't agree more.

Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Dave and Tony. Back at the farm after a week off. My tractor is moving slow.

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2021, 08:21:36 AM »

Good morning Dave and Tony. This working stuff is for the birds.
Couldn't agree more.

Good morning, Rick.
Good morning Dave and Tony. Back at the farm after a week off. My tractor is moving slow.
If you've still got gas in the tank, you're like 75% of the way there already.

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2021, 08:35:00 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Belicoso - 5/14.99
Padilla Dominus Double Robusto - 10/34.99
Nub 10-Cigar Sampler / $37.50
includes:
3 - Nub Cameroon 460 (4" x 60)
3 - Nub Connecticut 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Habano 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Maduro 460 (4" x 60)
Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro (6.5"x56) - 10 / $39.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 10/24.99
Cohiba Black Robusto - 10/54.99

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2021, 09:07:36 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Belicoso - 5/14.99
Padilla Dominus Double Robusto - 10/34.99
Nub 10-Cigar Sampler / $37.50
includes:
3 - Nub Cameroon 460 (4" x 60)
3 - Nub Connecticut 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Habano 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Maduro 460 (4" x 60)
Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro (6.5"x56) - 10 / $39.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 10/24.99
Cohiba Black Robusto - 10/54.99
'M' by Macanudo Toro - 5/27.50

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2021, 09:12:29 AM »

Happy Monday, all.

EDIT: Happy jammin' Monday, that is.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Congrats on the Yankees getting at least one more game this year. I'd say sorry about the Stillers, but I'm not. :D
I can appreciate that. The season is still young but they're gonna have to make some drastic changes.
Gonna be tough, because I think one of the big problems is Big Ben. After his injury last year, he just isn't the same player he once was.
Like I said, drastic.
They made the mistake of not taking a QB in the last draft. I don't know who they have as the backup on the roster, if it's still Mason "Helmet to the Brain" Rudolph, or someone else, but they may regret that decision soon.
Looks like it's him and Dwayne Haskins, the former Buckeye.
I've got no choice but to watch and see what happens. I guess I could switch allegiances and root for the Jets or Giants. I think I'll stick with the Steelers.

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2021, 09:17:55 AM »

morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
Bucs barely pulled off a win. I recorded the game but caught the highlights on the news so deleted the game.

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2021, 09:21:31 AM »

[...]

It's the only logical choice.

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2021, 09:21:57 AM »

morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
Bucs barely pulled off a win. I recorded the game but caught the highlights on the news so deleted the game.
Morning, Dean. Definitely looked like a sloppy game in that weather.

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2021, 09:32:59 AM »

morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
Bucs barely pulled off a win. I recorded the game but caught the highlights on the news so deleted the game.
Only caught the end but was pleased with the result.

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2021, 09:42:22 AM »

Good Jammin' Morning Dave, Tony and Rick.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8