Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Enjoy the last few hours of summer, as it officially ends at 3:21 pm ET.
Sheesh. It's been a bit of a crazy morning. I'm about to light last cigar of the summer. Have only had the Casa Cuevas Connecticut so this Maduro is a first for me.

How sweet it is...

That is the best Hoyo for sure

Winning $432 million Mega Millions ticket sold in NY. Anyone heard from Rick yet today? :D
I don't know, but there seem to be a lot of connies sold out on various sites...
Oh my goodness that's funny

Enjoy the last few hours of summer, as it officially ends at 3:21 pm ET.
Sheesh. It's been a bit of a crazy morning. I'm about to light last cigar of the summer. Have only had the Casa Cuevas Connecticut so this Maduro is a first for me.

Nice!

Enjoy the last few hours of summer, as it officially ends at 3:21 pm ET.
Sheesh. It's been a bit of a crazy morning. I'm about to light last cigar of the summer. Have only had the Casa Cuevas Connecticut so this Maduro is a first for me.

Nice!
Only about an inch into it but it's meh so far. (TWSS) The Connecticut is better.

How sweet it is...

That is the best Hoyo for sure
Agreed, this is a good one.
I like that one also.

Edit: I used to know a guy who smoked exclusively Hoyos. I never understood it. That was years before AJ made this fine stick.

How sweet it is...

That is the best Hoyo for sure
Agreed, this is a good one.
I like that one also.

Edit: I used to know a guy who smoked exclusively Hoyos. I never understood it. That was years before AJ made this fine stick.
Not sure why anyone would stick with one brand, regardless of how good it is. Variety is the spice of life.

Over/Under for today is 10

Raz Over/Under is 14
8! Probably should have known Debbie Boone and Tom Felton too but I wouldn't have without Google's assistance.

Over/Under for today is 10

Raz Over/Under is 14
8! Probably should have known Debbie Boone and Tom Felton too but I wouldn't have without Google's assistance.
I knew several other names on the list, but wouldn't have been able to pick them out of a crowd.

Enjoy the last few hours of summer, as it officially ends at 3:21 pm ET.
Sheesh. It's been a bit of a crazy morning. I'm about to light last cigar of the summer. Have only had the Casa Cuevas Connecticut so this Maduro is a first for me.

Nice!
Only about an inch into it but it's meh so far. (TWSS) The Connecticut is better.

It's holding on to the ash and the flavor is decent but I'm gonna still put it in the meh category. Nothing impressive yet. Arguably, I'm reaching the sweet spot.

Over/Under for today is 10

Raz Over/Under is 14
8! Probably should have known Debbie Boone and Tom Felton too but I wouldn't have without Google's assistance.
I knew several other names on the list, but wouldn't have been able to pick them out of a crowd.
Today would have been my old man's 95th. I know our list is only for the living but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Over/Under for today is 10

Raz Over/Under is 14
8! Probably should have known Debbie Boone and Tom Felton too but I wouldn't have without Google's assistance.
I knew several other names on the list, but wouldn't have been able to pick them out of a crowd.
Today would have been my old man's 95th. I know our list is only for the living but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Definitely would've been a milestone. Hope you spend the day remembering all the good times.

Done with my smoke, and a fine one it was. Not much better than getting paid to enjoy a cigar. Now for a late lunch.

Over/Under for today is 10

Raz Over/Under is 14
8! Probably should have known Debbie Boone and Tom Felton too but I wouldn't have without Google's assistance.
I knew several other names on the list, but wouldn't have been able to pick them out of a crowd.
Today would have been my old man's 95th. I know our list is only for the living but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Definitely would've been a milestone. Hope you spend the day remembering all the good times.
Thanks. I will, indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7