CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 9/16/2021  (Read 3978 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 9/16/2021
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2021, 12:33:16 PM »

good morning guys. really rough day yesterday, and alone most of it. needed two hands just to drink a cup of coffee. today isn't much better but the widow just picked up my steroids, so it's hurry up and wait. hopefully a cigar is in my future.

@LTG - you have every right to be angry. too many people have gotten complacent over the virus. politics and science aside - people are FUCKING dying, no longer the elderly. hospitals are overloaded and caregivers are worn down and out. and yes, some people are afraid and have a right to. God? why is it when all of a sudden they need Him in times of strife? what's wrong with turning to God everyday, all day, good or bad?
Amen.  And avail themselves first of what He's already provided before asking for more.  We got vaccines and masks.  Start there.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2021, 12:35:43 PM »

From Cigar Federation, (especially for Dean), Tatuaje Monster Mash is now available.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/tatuaje-monster-mash-2021-sampler

Also the new release from Warped, Chinchalle

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/warped-chinchalle-2021

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2021, 12:37:22 PM »

good morning guys. really rough day yesterday, and alone most of it. needed two hands just to drink a cup of coffee. today isn't much better but the widow just picked up my steroids, so it's hurry up and wait. hopefully a cigar is in my future.

@LTG - you have every right to be angry. too many people have gotten complacent over the virus. politics and science aside - people are FUCKING dying, no longer the elderly. hospitals are overloaded and caregivers are worn down and out. and yes, some people are afraid and have a right to. God? why is it when all of a sudden they need Him in times of strife? what's wrong with turning to God everyday, all day, good or bad?
Amen.  And avail themselves first of what He's already provided before asking for more.  We got vaccines and masks.  Start there.
Amen to that.  The vaccine is truly a miracle in and of itself.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2021, 12:41:48 PM »

From Cigar Federation, (especially for Dean), Tatuaje Monster Mash is now available.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/tatuaje-monster-mash-2021-sampler

Also the new release from Warped, Chinchalle

https://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-cigars/products/warped-chinchalle-2021
thanks Dave but I'll pass.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2021, 12:41:58 PM »

I wore myself out building a pot of sauce for dinner tonight. sausage, burger, onions, mushrooms, peppers, diced tomatoes, and a jar of sauce. simmering until 5:30-6 depending.
widow's idea of sauce is dump a can in a pan, heat and serve
WTF 😳
Well, there's a time and a place for that.  That's my go-to meal when I'm working late - a jar of Prego, pasta, and frozen meatballs from a bag.  It's edible.  At 2am when you're on hour 19 of a workday, it's freaking delicious.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2021, 12:51:08 PM »

Well said, Dean. Sorry you're having a rough go of it today.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2021, 12:51:26 PM »

I wore myself out building a pot of sauce for dinner tonight. sausage, burger, onions, mushrooms, peppers, diced tomatoes, and a jar of sauce. simmering until 5:30-6 depending.
WTF
Well, there's a time and a place for that.  That's my go-to meal when I'm working late - a jar of Prego, pasta, and frozen meatballs from a bag.  It's edible.  At 2am when you're on hour 19 of a workday, it's freaking delicious.
Just about anything would be delicious at that point.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2021, 01:04:44 PM »

WTF 😳
I remember those days, but I was left to stop at a 24 hour gas station for something to eat. leaving home at 10pm to be at work at midnight, in case I had to call plows out, work until noon and get the next 'boss' caught up, and home by 2pm makes for a long day.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2021, 01:14:47 PM »

Fun times.  Now I'm waiting to hear if I'm going to be reactivated to the IMT.  Sigh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2021, 01:27:34 PM »

Fun times.  Now I'm waiting to hear if I'm going to be reactivated to the IMT.  Sigh.
International Maduro Testers?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2021, 01:29:15 PM »

Bobblehead!

Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua 5-pack and Bobblehead
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $11.99 per cigar

Only 5 Left
5 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$600
per cigar
$2999 total price
SAVE 50%

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2021, 01:29:58 PM »

International Maduro Testers?
Sign me up!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2021, 01:30:18 PM »

Seemed inevitable when you were deactivated.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2021, 01:49:54 PM »

Well said, Dean. Sorry you're having a rough go of it today.
I use to say "everyday is a good day, just some are better than others". guess my attitude needs more adjusting. 🤔
you hang in there Dave.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2021, 01:50:55 PM »

Immigration Mexican Transport?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7