Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
9
Impressive....now lets see if I underestimated Tony as well.

Today’s Birthdays:

Ventriloquist Willie Tyler is 81.
Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., is 80.
Actor Alan Feinstein is 80.
singer Sal Valentino (The Beau Brummels) is 79.
Author Ann Beattie is 74.
Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis is 71.
Cajun singer Zachary Richard (ree-SHARD’) is 71.
Musician Will Lee is 69.
Actor Heather Thomas is 64.
Singer Aimee Mann is 61.
Pop musician David Steele (Fine Young Cannibals) is 61.
Thomas Kretschmann is 59.
Gospel singer Darlene Zschech (chehk) is 56.
Alternative country singer Neko (NEE’-koh) Case is 51.
TV personality Brooke Burke is 50.
Actor Martin Freeman is 50.
Actor David Arquette is 50.
TV-radio personality Kennedy is 49.
Rock musician Richard Hughes (Keane) is 46.
Actor Larenz Tate is 46.
Actor Nathan Corddry is 44.
R&B singer Pink is 42.
Singer-songwriter Eric Hutchinson is 41.
Actor Jonathan Taylor Thomas is 40.
Rapper Wiz Khalifa is 34.
Actor Gaten Matarazzo (TV: “Stranger Things”) is 19.
Some assistance for Tony:
Didn't need the help but it's appreciated.
Yea, I know, but just worked as a convenient excuse.

[...]

So what's your score DontNeedNoHelpTony?

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
9
Impressive....now lets see if I underestimated Tony as well.
I got 10. And it turns out that the hints actually screwed me up. I know who Heather Thomas is but I thought the photo was of Heather Locklear.

Morning, muchachos. From canalside in smoky Bend, Oregon.

[...]

Damn. 14 today.

Morning, muchachos. From canalside in smoky Bend, Oregon.
That looks beautiful. Good morning, Bret.

I can count the amount of times I golfed this year on 1 hand. It is what it is. La ast time out I could not hit my hybrids to save my life. I luckily still had a 7 wood in my bag. I may just hand em up?
seldom do my outings go where all my clubs work as planned. I start my drives with my 3 wood unless I have a very wide fairway. hybrids (3,4) I use out of the rough. I quit carrying my 60° wedge and put a 5 wood in the bag. only have 6-pw, 52°, 56°, and of course the putter. so I still have 13 clubs to carry.
My Cleveland driver is really far when I hit it well. My second shot is killing me. I need to figure that part of my game out. My lack of play has a lot to do with it. I'm one who has to work on my game. My lack of range time and play time are obvious.
Does your son play, Rick?
Yes,  He likes it just not passionately yet.

I can count the amount of times I golfed this year on 1 hand. It is what it is. La ast time out I could not hit my hybrids to save my life. I luckily still had a 7 wood in my bag. I may just hand em up?
seldom do my outings go where all my clubs work as planned. I start my drives with my 3 wood unless I have a very wide fairway. hybrids (3,4) I use out of the rough. I quit carrying my 60° wedge and put a 5 wood in the bag. only have 6-pw, 52°, 56°, and of course the putter. so I still have 13 clubs to carry.
My Cleveland driver is really far when I hit it well. My second shot is killing me. I need to figure that part of my game out. My lack of play has a lot to do with it. I'm one who has to work on my game. My lack of range time and play time are obvious.
Does your son play, Rick?
Yes,  He likes it just not passionately yet.
I see some quality time in your future.

Morning, muchachos. From canalside in smoky Bend, Oregon.
That looks beautiful. Good morning, Bret.
My uncle lives well.

Morning, muchachos. From canalside in smoky Bend, Oregon.
That looks beautiful. Good morning, Bret.
My uncle lives well.
Good day R&RRaz.

my line up.
Nice lineup.  I can see those wrappers are nice and brown too!  Nice mature CLE 11/18!
Redfish said everything he sent was at least 6 years old. the CLE Cuarenta says D13 on the band. yep, 11/18.
Next time you talk with him, tell him I said Hi!  I would have been down to visit him a while ago, but COVID has altered the social calendar.

Morning, muchachos. From canalside in smoky Bend, Oregon.
That looks beautiful. Good morning, Bret.
Is that a pond or a stream in the back yard?

[...]

Looks like I'm in need of an oddsmaking requalification.

Morning, muchachos. From canalside in smoky Bend, Oregon.
That looks beautiful. Good morning, Bret.
My uncle lives well.
That back patio is begging for some quality cigar and beverage time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7