Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Morning, muchachos.  Brief check-in this morning.  Have to trek to the office today to retrieve my personal belongings, then jamming with the band this afternoon.
Morning, InAndOutRaz.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.

trying to find reference on this L'atelier. I do not recognise the narrow band. is it because it's a corona, is it still a Pete Johnson smoke?
Morning, Dean. No clue on the smoke, don't think I've seen that band before.
I went to the source. Redfish says :
"It is a tasty small cigar!  It's a L'Atelier Travailleur is a Nicaraguan made by My Father."
Sounds like a winner to me.
extremely tasty.

Morning, muchachos.  Brief check-in this morning.  Have to trek to the office today to retrieve my personal belongings, then jamming with the band this afternoon.
sounds like a great day and weekend ahead.
morning Brett.
Morning, Deano.  How's the limb healing up?

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.

trying to find reference on this L'atelier. I do not recognise the narrow band. is it because it's a corona, is it still a Pete Johnson smoke?
I am way behind but most assuredly it is a Pete Johnson (or his brother) cigar. Other than that, I couldn't tell you for sure what it is.

Morning, muchachos.  Brief check-in this morning.  Have to trek to the office today to retrieve my personal belongings, then jamming with the band this afternoon.
sounds like a great day and weekend ahead.
morning Brett.
Morning, Deano.  How's the limb healing up?
slow. I hate the cast, I hate having my foot pointed down, and I hate crutches. at least there's no pain unless I do something stupid like I did yesterday. other than that I am okay.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.

trying to find reference on this L'atelier. I do not recognise the narrow band. is it because it's a corona, is it still a Pete Johnson smoke?
I am way behind but most assuredly it is a Pete Johnson (or his brother) cigar. Other than that, I couldn't tell you for sure what it is.
It is produced in the MF factory but if you looked long enough it probably has a Pete Johnson mark somewhere in its history.

I would call Pete and ask him but I don't want to violate the Order of Protection. 😂

I would call Pete and ask him but I don't want to violate the Order of Protection. 😂
Maybe just call to catch up, see if that's been extended. :D

I would call Pete and ask him but I don't want to violate the Order of Protection. 😂
Maybe just call to catch up, see if that's been extended. :D
😂 I think at this time the only thing extended will be my nap time.

Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
Same to you. And I hope your holiday weekend is filled with cigars and good food.
I can't make any promises.
Fair enough. But I'll still hope for you.
How about you, any weekend plans?
Indeed. After golf tomorrow, the kids are sleeping over at the in-laws, so the wife and I are going to the hotel with the jacuzzi tub we normally go to on NYE that we've missed the last 2 years (one because of illness, one because of covid). Then Monday we'll be going to my parents house for dinner.
Nice! That sounds like a great plan. I kinda wish I made a similar plan since it's my wedding anniversary on Monday.
Congratulations... I have my 20th this month and I can't get the Wife to agree on any plans.
23 here.
19 for us back in June.
Sheesh.  32 last April 7.
Yeah, but you're old.

I would call Pete and ask him but I don't want to violate the Order of Protection. 😂
That had to have expired by now.  ;)

good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.

trying to find reference on this L'atelier. I do not recognise the narrow band. is it because it's a corona, is it still a Pete Johnson smoke?
I am way behind but most assuredly it is a Pete Johnson (or his brother) cigar. Other than that, I couldn't tell you for sure what it is.
It is produced in the MF factory but if you looked long enough it probably has a Pete Johnson mark somewhere in its history.
I believe all of Johnson's cigars are produced by My Father / Garcia. Not even sure Johnson blends his own stuff. The important thing is that you enjoyed it.

And now I am officially caught up. Sheesh, what a day! I'm hoping to hazzuh soon and get this long weekend started.

And now I am officially caught up. Sheesh, what a day! I'm hoping to hazzuh soon and get this long weekend started.
I believe in you.

Gonna start closing up shop now. Enjoy the long weekend if I don't catch you before Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6