Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2021, 09:17:00 PM »

I thought for sure it was Sunday and that I'd be returning to work tomorrow. Thank goodness that's not the case. Raining like a motherfucker at the moment. Lightning show too.
Phew!

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2021, 09:17:42 PM »

Diesel Rage

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2021, 09:17:52 PM »

after dinner smoke. always got a kick out of the little pigtail.
I always did like that Pinolero. I think it's an event only stick
I have one of those tucked away.  Haven't seen one available in quite a while.  Fine cigar.

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2021, 09:19:16 PM »

got four visitors while I smoke.
That tortoise challenge you to a race?

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2021, 09:20:20 PM »

got four visitors while I smoke.
It's like you're living in a zoo.
Well, it is Florida.

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2021, 09:36:24 PM »

got four visitors while I smoke.
That tortoise challenge you to a race?
My money is on the tortoise.

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2021, 09:39:23 PM »

Another new one...Kristoff TAA San Andres

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2021, 09:41:27 PM »

I thought for sure it was Sunday and that I'd be returning to work tomorrow. Thank goodness that's not the case. Raining like a motherfucker at the moment. Lightning show too.
Phew!
Watching some Steelers pre-season football added to my confusion.

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2021, 09:43:42 PM »

Giving  the Sarsasparilla by Espinosa a try.
Do tell!
Definitely an interesting and unique smoke.  Don't know if I can say sarsaparilla, but a different taste for sure.   Fairly uniform with pleasant creaminess especially in the second half.  On the lighter side of medium in strength.

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2021, 09:45:51 PM »

Giving  the Sarsasparilla by Espinosa a try.
Do tell!
Definitely an interesting and unique smoke.  Don't know if I can say sarsaparilla, but a different taste for sure.   Fairly uniform with pleasant creaminess especially in the second half.  On the lighter side of medium in strength.
That review is good enough for me to look for and try 1 or 2.

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2021, 09:48:46 PM »

I thought for sure it was Sunday and that I'd be returning to work tomorrow. Thank goodness that's not the case. Raining like a motherfucker at the moment. Lightning show too.
Getting a little bit of Henri.  My son left LBI this afternoon and will be home and settled when he visits tomorrow.

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2021, 09:49:39 PM »

Giving  the Sarsasparilla by Espinosa a try.
Do tell!
Definitely an interesting and unique smoke.  Don't know if I can say sarsaparilla, but a different taste for sure.   Fairly uniform with pleasant creaminess especially in the second half.  On the lighter side of medium in strength.
That review is good enough for me to look for and try 1 or 2.
I think it's well worth a try.

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2021, 09:51:13 PM »

I thought for sure it was Sunday and that I'd be returning to work tomorrow. Thank goodness that's not the case. Raining like a motherfucker at the moment. Lightning show too.
Phew!
Watching some Steelers pre-season football added to my confusion.
Panthers looked inept, but most offensive starters didn't play.  Ravens looked OK.

« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2021, 09:53:48 PM »

I thought for sure it was Sunday and that I'd be returning to work tomorrow. Thank goodness that's not the case. Raining like a motherfucker at the moment. Lightning show too.
Getting a little bit of Henri.  My son left LBI this afternoon and will be home and settled when he visits tomorrow.
It looks like Henri will be running up the middlle between here and Boston. Therefore, we'll both just get the rainy edges of it. Long Island and Connecticut will get the brunt of it.

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2021, 09:54:36 PM »

I thought for sure it was Sunday and that I'd be returning to work tomorrow. Thank goodness that's not the case. Raining like a motherfucker at the moment. Lightning show too.
Phew!
Watching some Steelers pre-season football added to my confusion.
Panthers looked inept, but most offensive starters didn't play.  Ravens looked OK.
Hard to tell anything from preseason.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6