Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
6/1/2021
« on: June 01, 2021, 12:57:46 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 05:56:31 AM »

Morning, twofers. Standard Cuba Libra One twofer deal going for Joe, decent looking SD sampler at the sis.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 06:01:41 AM »

Short week for me. Taking off at 10 today, full days (probably) tomorrow and Thursday, then off Friday. That's sure to make the week feel even longer.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 06:13:12 AM »

Short week for me. Taking off at 10 today, full days (probably) tomorrow and Thursday, then off Friday. That's sure to make the week feel even longer.
Short week for me too but only because it's already Tuesday.

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 06:13:48 AM »

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 06:19:30 AM »

Short week for me. Taking off at 10 today, full days (probably) tomorrow and Thursday, then off Friday. That's sure to make the week feel even longer.
Short week for me too but only because it's already Tuesday.
I like to maximize my time off when I can't work OT.

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 07:07:21 AM »

Short week for me. Taking off at 10 today, full days (probably) tomorrow and Thursday, then off Friday. That's sure to make the week feel even longer.
Short week for me too but only because it's already Tuesday.
I like to maximize my time off when I can't work OT.
Unfortunately, I can't recall what OT is. I believe I haven't received it since working on the Y2K project.

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2021, 07:09:19 AM »

Pretty sure I dated myself with that last post.

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2021, 07:11:54 AM »

Pretty sure I dated myself with that last post.
Hey, I remember Y2K. I was still in college at the time. :D

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2021, 07:13:00 AM »

Pretty sure I dated myself with that last post.
Hey, I remember Y2K. I was still in college at the time. :D
You too aren't as young as you one were.

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2021, 07:15:34 AM »

Morning, twofers. Standard Cuba Libra One twofer deal going for Joe, decent looking SD sampler at the sis.
I believe Sly was a fan of The Brute. I should really give him a call and see how he's doing.

As far as the sis goes, I can't seem to get on that site at the moment and look behind each of the doors.

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2021, 07:18:56 AM »

Morning, twofers. Standard Cuba Libra One twofer deal going for Joe, decent looking SD sampler at the sis.
I believe Sly was a fan of The Brute. I should really give him a call and see how he's doing.

As far as the sis goes, I can't seem to get on that site at the moment and look behind each of the doors.
The issue appears to be just from the mobile site. Comes up just fine in the PC's browser. Southern Draw sampler is a good one although I'm not certain it is the best price.

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2021, 07:44:50 AM »

Pretty sure I dated myself with that last post.
Hey, I remember Y2K. I was still in college at the time. :D
You too aren't as young as you one were.
Ain't that the damned truth.

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2021, 07:45:17 AM »

Morning, twofers. Standard Cuba Libra One twofer deal going for Joe, decent looking SD sampler at the sis.
I believe Sly was a fan of The Brute. I should really give him a call and see how he's doing.

As far as the sis goes, I can't seem to get on that site at the moment and look behind each of the doors.
I got them once way back in the day, they were fairly solid.

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2021, 09:27:54 AM »

Finally got all sites loading up on my phone.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4