Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2021, 01:14:28 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Calling in sick today.
Hope it's more of a mental health day.

Good day to you, Raz.
I got an eye infection. Just can't see myself working today.

;-)
And I thought Tony was the only comedian around here... :P

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2021, 01:36:48 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Calling in sick today.
Hope it's more of a mental health day.

Good day to you, Raz.
I got an eye infection. Just can't see myself working today.

;-)
And I thought Tony was the only comedian around here...
Take my banter, please!

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2021, 01:55:32 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Calling in sick today.
Hope it's more of a mental health day.

Good day to you, Raz.
I got an eye infection. Just can't see myself working today.

;-)
And I thought Tony was the only comedian around here...
Take my banter, please!
CNS

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2021, 01:56:07 PM »

New fridge has finally arrived, even after they tried to set it up between 1 and 5 today, despite my conversation with the manager last week.

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2021, 02:09:41 PM »

New fridge has finally arrived, even after they tried to set it up between 1 and 5 today, despite my conversation with the manager last week.
That calls for 30% discount.

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2021, 02:14:12 PM »

New fridge has finally arrived, even after they tried to set it up between 1 and 5 today, despite my conversation with the manager last week.
That calls for 30% discount.
If he hadn't called me back with an acceptable solution last night, we might have gotten it. But they had the delivery guys come from the store instead of the 3rd party people they normally use. So at least it's here now, and $350 cheaper than it would've been last week. I'll take it.

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2021, 02:21:46 PM »

New fridge has finally arrived, even after they tried to set it up between 1 and 5 today, despite my conversation with the manager last week.
That calls for 30% discount.
If he hadn't called me back with an acceptable solution last night, we might have gotten it. But they had the delivery guys come from the store instead of the 3rd party people they normally use. So at least it's here now, and $350 cheaper than it would've been last week. I'll take it.
That sounds like a very good deal. Are they carting away the old one?

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2021, 02:22:34 PM »

New fridge has finally arrived, even after they tried to set it up between 1 and 5 today, despite my conversation with the manager last week.
That calls for 30% discount.
If he hadn't called me back with an acceptable solution last night, we might have gotten it. But they had the delivery guys come from the store instead of the 3rd party people they normally use. So at least it's here now, and $350 cheaper than it would've been last week. I'll take it.
That sounds like a very good deal. Are they carting away the old one?
Yep, well worth the extra $30.

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2021, 02:22:47 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2021, 02:26:18 PM »

Hazzuh!
Have a nice weekend, Dave. Don't be a stranger.

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2021, 02:34:22 PM »

How about some Spa time.  Don't have to even use commieAmazon.
She still has a gift certificate from an NYC spa from 3+ years ago that she hasn't used. Place probably went out of business.

I do appreciate the idea though.
How about a card and dinner out then.
You know, so she can take a break from cooking.
That's what I'm leaning towards. Perhaps a dinner with her girlfriends.
Even better, for both of you. :D
Unless he's thinking that menage a trois action.
In which case, he better schedule carefully so she doesn't come home and catch him with two hookers.

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2021, 02:37:11 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Calling in sick today.
From us or work?
Both. And I'm taking leave of my senses, too. Haven't decided how, yet. But somethin'.

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2021, 02:51:46 PM »

Just got a call from Turnbull Restorations. My 1943 Colt M1911 comes home next week after ten months in New York being returned to the condition in which it left the factory during World War II.

Here's what it looked like when I last saw it in July of last year:

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2021, 02:57:59 PM »

Friday afternoon. Nicely yellowed wrapper on this El Centurion.

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2021, 02:59:09 PM »

Just got a call from Turnbull Restorations. My 1943 Colt M1911 comes home next week after ten months in New York being returned to the condition in which it left the factory during World War II.

Here's what it looked like when I last saw it in July of last year:
We'll  look forward to the before and after.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5