Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2021, 12:22:53 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, DecentHourRaz.
I don't think I even woke up last night.  I think my body is attenuating to the new normal of not having 2-3 drinks most evenings.

Yes, I've gone back to drinking socially rather than anti-socially.  Next thing y'know, I'll be exercising.
As long as you don't quit cigars... ???
No, but I am smoking the pipe more than cigars.

And I haven't quit drinking entirely.  I just quit keeping it around the house.
We don't judge.
I mean, we do, but who gives a shit?
Hey, even pipe smokers are welcomed here. And that's final!
At this point, we can't afford to turn people away regardless of smoking status.
That's true. I would have been banished years ago.

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2021, 12:25:29 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, DecentHourRaz.
I don't think I even woke up last night.  I think my body is attenuating to the new normal of not having 2-3 drinks most evenings.

Yes, I've gone back to drinking socially rather than anti-socially.  Next thing y'know, I'll be exercising.
As long as you don't quit cigars... ???
No, but I am smoking the pipe more than cigars.

And I haven't quit drinking entirely.  I just quit keeping it around the house.
We don't judge.
I mean, we do, but who gives a shit?
Hey, even pipe smokers are welcomed here. And that's final!
At this point, we can't afford to turn people away regardless of smoking status.
That's true. I would have been banished years ago.
And there would be no flips, and we'd be on page 4000 of that date.

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2021, 12:41:59 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, DecentHourRaz.
I don't think I even woke up last night.  I think my body is attenuating to the new normal of not having 2-3 drinks most evenings.

Yes, I've gone back to drinking socially rather than anti-socially.  Next thing y'know, I'll be exercising.
As long as you don't quit cigars... ???
No, but I am smoking the pipe more than cigars.

And I haven't quit drinking entirely.  I just quit keeping it around the house.
We don't judge.
I mean, we do, but who gives a shit?
Hey, even pipe smokers are welcomed here. And that's final!
At this point, we can't afford to turn people away regardless of smoking status.
Or any other status for that matter... :-[

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2021, 12:43:00 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, DecentHourRaz.
I don't think I even woke up last night.  I think my body is attenuating to the new normal of not having 2-3 drinks most evenings.

Yes, I've gone back to drinking socially rather than anti-socially.  Next thing y'know, I'll be exercising.
As long as you don't quit cigars... ???
No, but I am smoking the pipe more than cigars.

And I haven't quit drinking entirely.  I just quit keeping it around the house.
We don't judge.
I mean, we do, but who gives a shit?
Hey, even pipe smokers are welcomed here. And that's final!
At this point, we can't afford to turn people away regardless of smoking status.
That's true. I would have been banished years ago.
And there would be no flips, and we'd be on page 4000 of that date.
Well, that is ONE way to up the page count...

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2021, 12:47:18 PM »

Hour long meeting finally done after an hour 45. Fuggin' sheesh.

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2021, 12:47:39 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, DecentHourRaz.
I don't think I even woke up last night.  I think my body is attenuating to the new normal of not having 2-3 drinks most evenings.

Yes, I've gone back to drinking socially rather than anti-socially.  Next thing y'know, I'll be exercising.
As long as you don't quit cigars... ???
No, but I am smoking the pipe more than cigars.

And I haven't quit drinking entirely.  I just quit keeping it around the house.
We don't judge.
I mean, we do, but who gives a shit?
Hey, even pipe smokers are welcomed here. And that's final!
At this point, we can't afford to turn people away regardless of smoking status.
That's true. I would have been banished years ago.
And there would be no flips, and we'd be on page 4000 of that date.
Well, that is ONE way to up the page count...
CNS

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2021, 01:22:25 PM »

Been around quite a while and still solid.

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2021, 01:45:48 PM »

Been around quite a while and still solid.
Perdomo's always deliver.

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2021, 02:21:32 PM »

Time to deliver a hazzuh!

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2021, 02:26:59 PM »

Hour long meeting finally done after an hour 45. Fuggin' sheesh.
That's not the norm?

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2021, 02:28:55 PM »

Time to deliver a hazzuh!
I've got one more meeting at 5. Sheesh.

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2021, 05:44:39 PM »

Hour long meeting finally done after an hour 45. Fuggin' sheesh.
That's not the norm?
And one person wanted to keep going. I was like, no, let's call this one. I was already 45 minutes late for my lunch, damn it!

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2021, 06:40:45 PM »

Hour long meeting finally done after an hour 45. Fuggin' sheesh.
That's not the norm?
And one person wanted to keep going. I was like, no, let's call this one. I was already 45 minutes late for my lunch, damn it!
Beautiful evening for baseball. Finally able to relax some. If only they didn't frown at adult beverages and cigars during little league.

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2021, 07:59:31 PM »

Hour long meeting finally done after an hour 45. Fuggin' sheesh.
That's not the norm?
And one person wanted to keep going. I was like, no, let's call this one. I was already 45 minutes late for my lunch, damn it!
Beautiful evening for baseball. Finally able to relax some. If only they didn't frown at adult beverages and cigars during little league.
Just think how much money they'd make for the league if they opened up a little bar at the snack bar.

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2021, 08:17:08 PM »

Hour long meeting finally done after an hour 45. Fuggin' sheesh.
That's not the norm?
And one person wanted to keep going. I was like, no, let's call this one. I was already 45 minutes late for my lunch, damn it!
Beautiful evening for baseball. Finally able to relax some. If only they didn't frown at adult beverages and cigars during little league.
Damn #cancelculture.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4