« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2015, 12:32:25 PM »

Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Did you try turning off the unit and rebooting?

Of course I did.  Tried it all even before calling Verizon and again while I was on the line with Ashfaqur.  Weird shit.  So I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping instead.  Might even get busy with the wife tonight, who knows?
Did hell freeze over during my workaference?  ;)
Since she can't watch the Housewives of East Bumblefuck, she might enjoy 34 seconds of ecstasy.  Just sayin'.  Probably should check with her first though.  After all, Candy Crush is still working.
Oh man, is that not on tonight?!?
Yes, but Antnee's cable is out.

« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2015, 12:33:44 PM »

[...]

Haha, ok, good!

« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2015, 12:41:06 PM »

Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
He did say they will never raise the price of a hot dog and a pop tho
And he did blackmail the employees to raise $millions for Obummer too.

« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2015, 12:41:10 PM »

« Reply #200 on: January 19, 2015, 12:41:50 PM »

« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2015, 12:42:07 PM »

Dogs walked off to Chuy's for lunch now.

« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2015, 12:44:07 PM »

Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
He did say they will never raise the price of a hot dog and a pop tho
And he did blackmail the employees to raise $millions for Obummer too.
Thank Allah! ;)

« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2015, 12:47:00 PM »

Dogs walked off to Chuy's for lunch now.
You should join them.

« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2015, 12:54:27 PM »

« Reply #205 on: January 19, 2015, 12:55:00 PM »

Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
He did say they will never raise the price of a hot dog and a pop tho
And he did blackmail the employees to raise $millions for Obummer too.
Thank Allah! ;)
Probably paid them off to vote it one of the best places to work too!  ;)

« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2015, 01:02:42 PM »

Ended up just having soup - the chicken sucked and salad bar was mediocre

« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2015, 01:21:31 PM »

Ended up just having soup - the chicken sucked and salad bar was mediocre
Did you try the veal?

« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2015, 01:26:09 PM »

Ended up just having soup - the chicken sucked and salad bar was mediocre
Did you try the veal?
soup or cutlet?

« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »

Ended up just having soup - the chicken sucked and salad bar was mediocre
Did you try the veal?
soup or cutlet?
Wish that was an option