Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
3/11/2021
« on: March 11, 2021, 12:01:32 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/11/2021
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 12:44:38 AM »

Don’t be a Dickman  :P

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 05:25:21 AM »

Morning, Dickmen.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 05:26:41 AM »

I'm more of a v-cut guy. Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 05:44:14 AM »

Regarding CI's daily offering, is it really a gentleman's duece when both cigars are made by the same maker?

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 05:46:24 AM »

Regarding CI's daily offering, is it really a gentleman's duece when both cigars are made by the same maker?
At least that maker isn't Gurkha.

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2021, 05:46:44 AM »

I'm more of a v-cut guy. Good morning, Dave.
Same here. Morning, Tony. Happy Payday Thursday.

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2021, 06:14:41 AM »

Regarding CI's daily offering, is it really a gentleman's duece when both cigars are made by the same maker?
At least that maker isn't Gurkha.
I don't believe Gurkha makes anything at all but I get your point.

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2021, 07:48:25 AM »

Got all the way up to 72 yesterday. Got out and cleaned up all the leaves and various other nonsense that had accumulated in the yard over the winter. Cleaned out the gutters as well, since rain is in the forecast today. Going back to normal temps with a cold front moving in, but man did it feel good out there.

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2021, 08:41:15 AM »

Got all the way up to 72 yesterday. Got out and cleaned up all the leaves and various other nonsense that had accumulated in the yard over the winter. Cleaned out the gutters as well, since rain is in the forecast today. Going back to normal temps with a cold front moving in, but man did it feel good out there.
We're supposed to get to around 70° today and tomorrow. It probably hit 60° yesterday and indeed it felt nice.

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2021, 08:45:40 AM »

I absolutely need to take advantage because then we'll be back to cold (not freezing) for the foreseeable future.

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2021, 08:45:50 AM »

Got all the way up to 72 yesterday. Got out and cleaned up all the leaves and various other nonsense that had accumulated in the yard over the winter. Cleaned out the gutters as well, since rain is in the forecast today. Going back to normal temps with a cold front moving in, but man did it feel good out there.
We're supposed to get to around 70° today and tomorrow. It probably hit 60° yesterday and indeed it felt nice.
Meanwhile, there's a storm bearing down on Denver that could be their worst snow storm in 135 years. Sheesh!

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2021, 08:46:22 AM »

I absolutely need to take advantage because then we'll be back to cold (not freezing) for the foreseeable future.
I'd say have a cigar, but what's the point. At the very least, step outside for a minute and take a deep breath. Lol

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 08:47:39 AM »

Got all the way up to 72 yesterday. Got out and cleaned up all the leaves and various other nonsense that had accumulated in the yard over the winter. Cleaned out the gutters as well, since rain is in the forecast today. Going back to normal temps with a cold front moving in, but man did it feel good out there.
We're supposed to get to around 70° today and tomorrow. It probably hit 60° yesterday and indeed it felt nice.
Meanwhile, there's a storm bearing down on Denver that could be their worst snow storm in 135 years. Sheesh!
Hadn't noticed that. Holy crap!

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2021, 08:49:31 AM »

I absolutely need to take advantage because then we'll be back to cold (not freezing) for the foreseeable future.
I'd say have a cigar, but what's the point. At the very least, step outside for a minute and take a deep breath. Lol
I was just checking the schedule. No basketball nor soccer of any kind today. Even meeting-wise, I'm looking good for this afternoon. I need to do this.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5