Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2021, 12:37:21 PM »

page 5.....before noon CST WOW!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2021, 12:39:02 PM »

This could be a 9 page day. Post today as the internet will be closing tomorrow.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2021, 12:55:58 PM »

This could be a 9 page day. Post today as the internet will be closing tomorrow.
Or NOT! Taco Bell lull.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2021, 12:57:07 PM »

Lull: a temporary interval of quiet or lack of activity.

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2021, 01:03:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Belated "I have a dream" greetings.
Hope you had a day off.
I run the data servers for Washington State's Dept of Health, and there's a pandemic on.  What on earth would give you the idea that I might get a day off?  I was just lucky to get home from visiting #2 duckling in Ellensburg between meetings.  ;-)
I think you'll have some time off soon, cause I have it on good authority the pandemic will be over tomorrow around noon. ;)
Yup.  Because Joe will forget there is one until Kamala reminds him.
I'll take age-induced forgetfulnesss over blatant and willful ignorance all day long.
Why so serious?
Serious? 24 more hours of Drumpf to go, I'm practically giddy at this point.
Now 4 years of Drumpfer ............. 300 million people and this is what we came up with? Well we the people didn't, just forced on us by the private DNC and RNC corporations. We need a 3rd party, the BOTL party.
Actually could have been much worse.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2021, 01:04:11 PM »

Would be nice to see Bills vs Bucs but could be SB I replay

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2021, 01:04:48 PM »

Snowing good outside today.
Sunny and 55 here.  EPC Short Run 2016 out on the porch.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2021, 01:05:05 PM »

[...]
I am not sure about that. Oh yea, forgot about Clinton.

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2021, 01:06:46 PM »

Snowing good outside today.
Sunny and 55 here.  EPC Short Run 2016 out on the porch.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2021, 01:07:48 PM »

Snowing good outside today.
Sunny and 55 here.  EPC Short Run 2016 out on the porch.
what is this "SUNNY" you speak of???

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2021, 01:30:05 PM »

[...]
We'd never get past the first press conference without dropping a GFY.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2021, 01:47:23 PM »

[...]
that's a good thing.

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2021, 01:53:26 PM »

[...]
Not if we want to be elected. I don't think (fingers crossed) the pussy grabbing thing will fly again, gotta mind the P's and Q's going forward.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2021, 01:55:53 PM »

[...]
Pussy grabbing Trump or Biden thing? Both did it, only one talked about it. We will just keep it on the downlow.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2021, 01:57:05 PM »

shit we are close to......
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7