Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/9/2015
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2015, 06:21:38 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Friday LSU.  Only 37 here this morning with some light showers but another cold front coming through late this afternoon bringing freezing rain tonight.
Light rain this morning for me, thank goodness the temps didn't get a slow as they predicted.

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2015, 06:21:56 AM »

They got the two attackers in France holed up with a hostage in the French countryside about 25 miles from Paris. They are in a large warehouse type building that houses a printing company I guess the dumbass French cops decided not having guns was a bad idea they seem to have brought plenty today.

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2015, 06:22:10 AM »

Morning Golf.  That is certainly an ass puckering drive!
For reals!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/9/2015
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2015, 06:22:11 AM »

Morning all. Don't think I've driven to work yet this week and been able to see the lines on the highway. Sheesh.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2015, 06:23:20 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Friday LSU.  Only 37 here this morning with some light showers but another cold front coming through late this afternoon bringing freezing rain tonight.
Light rain this morning for me, thank goodness the temps didn't get a slow as they predicted.
For sure glad you did not have colder weather, was supposed to be around 30 here but we fortunately missed that too.

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2015, 06:25:00 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2015, 06:29:16 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning Non-Travellin Dave.

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2015, 06:31:03 AM »

Just my luck paid for my son to go to college and now Obummer says Free College For Everyone!   ::)

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2015, 06:54:21 AM »

Just my luck paid for my son to go to college and now Obummer says Free College For Everyone!   ::)
....well community college anyway.  He can propose all kinds of things now...and then rant that the Republicans are against it when they vote it down.  It may be more of a lame duck session for Republicans than the president if they're not careful.

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2015, 07:02:48 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Snow-Blind Dave! Happy Friday! Haven't had a drink all week (by design) and looking forward to a martini when I get home thanks to all the talk here

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2015, 07:10:14 AM »

Just my luck paid for my son to go to college and now Obummer says Free College For Everyone!   ::)
....well community college anyway.  He can propose all kinds of things now...and then rant that the Republicans are against it when they vote it down.  It may be more of a lame duck session for Republicans than the president if they're not careful.
I expect every time he speaks now it will include " a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage"

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2015, 07:10:17 AM »

Anybody hear about the new AJF Relic? WTF is it? Saw it over on the sis

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2015, 07:11:21 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Snow-Blind Dave! Happy Friday! Haven't had a drink all week (by design) and looking forward to a martini when I get home thanks to all the talk here
A drink sounds pretty good right about now. Might need some rum tonight.

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2015, 07:12:17 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Snow-Blind Dave! Happy Friday! Haven't had a drink all week (by design) and looking forward to a martini when I get home thanks to all the talk here
Morning Fish.  How in the world did we get a Martini trend going here?  I luv martini's but prefer them in a little warmer weather.  It is brown whiskey and dark beer season now for me.

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2015, 07:13:15 AM »

Anybody hear about the new AJF Relic? WTF is it? Saw it over on the sis
News to me never heard of it, only relic I have heard of around here is Bad Dad.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23