Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Morning, all. Got a package from work today - biscotti, hot chocolate mix, Amazon gift card and this metal bad boy. I can feel your jealousy from here.

That's actually pretty cool. You'll be able to sell that on ebay in about 25 years for some good money.
D'oh! Beat me to it.

The last elves move for 2020. Can't wait to put them back in the box.

So we're all just gonna ignore the "Tony with hair" part of this picture?
I sure wasn't going to mention it. Brings on melancholy feelings for those of us in the follicley challenged category.

The last elves move for 2020. Can't wait to put them back in the box.

So we're all just gonna ignore the "Tony with hair" part of this picture?
I sure wasn't going to mention it. Brings on melancholy feelings for those of us in the follicley challenged category.
I have made peace with it.

The last elves move for 2020. Can't wait to put them back in the box.

So we're all just gonna ignore the "Tony with hair" part of this picture?
I sure wasn't going to mention it. Brings on melancholy feelings for those of us in the follicley challenged category.
I have made peace with it.
Just got done cutting my hair. Takes a little less time to do the top each time.

Morning, all. Got a package from work today - biscotti, hot chocolate mix, Amazon gift card and this metal bad boy. I can feel your jealousy from here.

That's actually pretty cool. You'll be able to sell that on ebay in about 25 years for some good money.
Hot darn!
In the meantime, you could put it in the garage right next to your daughters' old bikes. Then we can see it in the background of your photos.
And ruin its resale value?!?

Looks like someone's already on it.

Looks like someone's already on it.

I'd recommend holding on to it for a while. I'm sure you can get 10 times that in a few years.

Morning, all. Got a package from work today - biscotti, hot chocolate mix, Amazon gift card and this metal bad boy. I can feel your jealousy from here.

That's actually pretty cool. You'll be able to sell that on ebay in about 25 years for some good money.
Hot darn!
In the meantime, you could put it in the garage right next to your daughters' old bikes. Then we can see it in the background of your photos.
And ruin its resale value?!?
Put a clear plastic bag around it.

Coffee and a pipe to get things rolling
What did you fill the bowl with? Christmas Cheer?
A red and bright Virginia flake from Cornell and Deihl.

A merry Christmas to y'all
And to you and yours Mr. Rick!

Morning, all. Got a package from work today - biscotti, hot chocolate mix, Amazon gift card and this metal bad boy. I can feel your jealousy from here.

That's actually pretty cool. You'll be able to sell that on ebay in about 25 years for some good money.
D'oh! Beat me to it.
Wow, now there's a first...maybe Tony is practicing his New Year resolutions...

Coffee and a pipe to get things rolling
What did you fill the bowl with? Christmas Cheer?
A red and bright Virginia flake from Cornell and Deihl.

A merry Christmas to y'all
And to you and yours Mr. Rick!
Enjoy the time with your family Dave!

Morning, all. Got a package from work today - biscotti, hot chocolate mix, Amazon gift card and this metal bad boy. I can feel your jealousy from here.

That's actually pretty cool. You'll be able to sell that on ebay in about 25 years for some good money.
Hot darn!
In the meantime, you could put it in the garage right next to your daughters' old bikes. Then we can see it in the background of your photos.
And ruin its resale value?!?
Put a clear plastic bag around it.
TWSS!

Some are saying I may have the snowiest Christmas ever. I'm glad I'm staying put tomorrow. What are some of you doing for Christmas?

Some are saying I may have the snowiest Christmas ever. I'm glad I'm staying put tomorrow. What are some of you doing for Christmas?
Staying home, with lots of Skype and facetiming.

Some are saying I may have the snowiest Christmas ever. I'm glad I'm staying put tomorrow. What are some of you doing for Christmas?
Still wrapping up work. But I am going to start cooking soon. We have four in-laws joining us for dinner tonight. Two will stay overnight and I am hoping for a lazy Christmas day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5