Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Morning CrankyTony, VictoryDanceDave, CelestialBean and EarlyRiserRaz.
Good morning, Raz and ClemsonDave. Try the eggnog, it's really good.
Pass.  I hate eggnog.
It's one of those divisive things; you either love it or hate it. I'm in the love camp.
Me too, but do need the spiced rum.
Never had it with rum, and I was just thinking I should give that a try this year.
Wait....aren't you Mr. Rum?  Does need to be spiced rum however.
I suggest Myers, Twenty Boat or Sailor Jerry.
Mount Gay would be more appropriate.
There's an obvious joke there but I must admit that I love a neat Mount Gay. It is occasionally my after work decompressor.
I've become enamored with Stillwrights lately. It's Ohio-based, and their spiced rum is nothing short of delicious.

https://stillwrights.com/
Way to keep it local.
I'm very curious to try their bourbon.

Edit: As well as their bourbon barrel aged rum.
If CF is something that ever happens again, I'll bring a bottle of both.
We can all bring some home state libations. Can't wait to try ClemsonDave's chocolate peanut butter coconut toffee bourbon.
That sounds delightful.

[...]

Not exactly local, as they're about halfway between Columbus and Cincinnati, but being Ohio-based is why I gave them a try in the first place, and I'm glad I did.
That's CB country!

[...]

Something to look forward to. Now I've fallen down an internet rabbit hole of NJ distilleries.
That's the problem.  There are so many local distilleries and breweries, there is almost no chance of the offerings getting out of state...or even out of county.

[...]

Not gonna happen unless chocolate peanut butter is shipped in virgin oak casks.

[...]

Have had ALL of those in beers however.

Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 5/ $29.99

[...]

Pretty close. He's in Oxford, if memory serves.

Hazzuh!

[...]

That sounds right. Wish he'd stop by more often.

[...]

Or at all. I wanted ask him to compare the look of tonight's Conjunction and with the one in 1226.  ;D

[...]

Hahaha! You're too mean but funny.

[...]

If he's lurking I'm hoping he can't resist launching a GFY response.

[...]

What am I thinking, it's four days before Christmas, I'm sure he is purse holding at the mall all week.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7