Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Having our holiday lunch today.  Ribs, chicken, pork steaks, sausage, tater salad, slaw, pasta salad, pecan pie.  All 100% homemade.

T mins 30 minutes to Yummo!

Wowza! My party was virtual. Now I really feel gypped.
But Tony, you're virtually invited to this one.  Enjoy!
No thanks, I'm on a virtual diet.
And you're virtually full of shit.

....oh, I guess that's not virtual...
Sheesh, no Xmas spirit here!
But a decent banter to read.
Good afternoon, David. That is very rare to see two BotL posting at the exact same second.
only you would notice that. but I'm sure it will never happen again. Like a Christmas miracle.
Not all that impressive but I've never noticed it before.

Having our holiday lunch today.  Ribs, chicken, pork steaks, sausage, tater salad, slaw, pasta salad, pecan pie.  All 100% homemade.

T mins 30 minutes to Yummo!

Wowza! My party was virtual. Now I really feel gypped.
But Tony, you're virtually invited to this one.  Enjoy!
No thanks, I'm on a virtual diet.
And you're virtually full of shit.

....oh, I guess that's not virtual...
Sheesh, no Xmas spirit here!
But a decent banter to read.
Good afternoon, David. That is very rare to see two BotL posting at the exact same second.
only you would notice that. but I'm sure it will never happen again. Like a Christmas miracle.
Not all that impressive but I've never noticed it before.
We have a low bar for impressive around these parts.

Having our holiday lunch today.  Ribs, chicken, pork steaks, sausage, tater salad, slaw, pasta salad, pecan pie.  All 100% homemade.

T mins 30 minutes to Yummo!

Wowza! My party was virtual. Now I really feel gypped.
But Tony, you're virtually invited to this one.  Enjoy!
No thanks, I'm on a virtual diet.
And you're virtually full of shit.

....oh, I guess that's not virtual...
Sheesh, no Xmas spirit here!
But a decent banter to read.
Good afternoon, David. That is very rare to see two BotL posting at the exact same second.
only you would notice that. but I'm sure it will never happen again. Like a Christmas miracle.
Not all that impressive but I've never noticed it before.
We have a low bar for impressive around these parts.
Very true.

Having our holiday lunch today.  Ribs, chicken, pork steaks, sausage, tater salad, slaw, pasta salad, pecan pie.  All 100% homemade.

T mins 30 minutes to Yummo!

Wowza! My party was virtual. Now I really feel gypped.
But Tony, you're virtually invited to this one.  Enjoy!
No thanks, I'm on a virtual diet.
And you're virtually full of shit.

....oh, I guess that's not virtual...
Sheesh, no Xmas spirit here!
But a decent banter to read.
Good afternoon, David. That is very rare to see two BotL posting at the exact same second.
only you would notice that. but I'm sure it will never happen again. Like a Christmas miracle.
Not all that impressive but I've never noticed it before.
We have a low bar for impressive around these parts.
I should put that on a plaque above my bedroom door.

Shhh...

Having our holiday lunch today.  Ribs, chicken, pork steaks, sausage, tater salad, slaw, pasta salad, pecan pie.  All 100% homemade.

T mins 30 minutes to Yummo!

Wowza! My party was virtual. Now I really feel gypped.
But Tony, you're virtually invited to this one.  Enjoy!
No thanks, I'm on a virtual diet.
And you're virtually full of shit.

....oh, I guess that's not virtual...
Sheesh, no Xmas spirit here!
But a decent banter to read.
Good afternoon, David. That is very rare to see two BotL posting at the exact same second.
only you would notice that. but I'm sure it will never happen again. Like a Christmas miracle.
Not all that impressive but I've never noticed it before.
We have a low bar for impressive around these parts.
I should put that on a plaque above my bedroom door.
That would be awesome.

Enjoying a Southern Draw Jacobs Ladder...dont know if picture will attach...

Enjoying a Southern Draw Jacobs Ladder...dont know if picture will attach...

Enjoying a Southern Draw Jacobs Ladder...dont know if picture will attach...
Looking good.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]