CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: 12/8/2020  (Read 2809 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
12/8/2020
« on: December 08, 2020, 12:05:59 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 12/8/2020
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 05:44:39 AM »

Man, who would've thought the Washington Football-Type Squad could've pulled off a win yesterday? This is why I don't bet on games. Morning, all.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 05:47:52 AM »

Good morning Dave. How bout them Bills?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 06:12:53 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 06:13:03 AM »

Man, who would've thought the Washington Football-Type Squad could've pulled off a win yesterday? This is why I don't bet on games. Morning, all.
I would have thought. The Steelers love losing to shit teams. The loss was bound to happen at some point because they haven't been firing on all cylinders this season. They barely squeaked out the win last week with all those incompletions. I won't lie though, blowing a 14 point lead hurts.

Hopefully, they got the loss out of their system and will kick some ass next week against the Bills.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 06:13:46 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2020, 06:15:19 AM »

Definitely not a fluke this year. I wanted us to pick Josh Allen back in the day, he's a big guy, which is what we need in our division. I'm still not 100% sold on Baker, I guess time will tell.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2020, 06:16:27 AM »

I would have thought. The Steelers love losing to shit teams. The loss was bound to happen at some point because they haven't been firing on all cylinders this season. They barely squeaked out the win last week with all those incompletions. I won't lie though, blowing a 14 point lead hurts.

Hopefully, they got the loss out of their system and will kick some ass next week against the Bills.
I actually turned it off a little bit after the 3rd quarter started, cause the only thing I hate watching more than the Browns losing is the Stillers winning. Guess I should've stuck around. :D

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2020, 06:34:47 AM »

Definitely not a fluke this year. I wanted us to pick Josh Allen back in the day, he's a big guy, which is what we need in our division. I'm still not 100% sold on Baker, I guess time will tell.
The offense looked like a well oiled machine last night. Bring on the Steelers. Let's see where we are.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2020, 06:38:51 AM »

It's tough for the national media to give the Browns and Bills credit. That's just the way it is.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2020, 07:12:00 AM »

It's tough for the national media to give the Browns and Bills credit. That's just the way it is.
We've been punching bags for a long time, and for good reason. We can take it, keep counting us out, I don't mind.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 07:49:06 AM »

I actually turned it off a little bit after the 3rd quarter started, cause the only thing I hate watching more than the Browns losing is the Stillers winning. Guess I should've stuck around. :D
You make it seem like we're rivals. WTF?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2020, 07:57:08 AM »

You make it seem like we're rivals. WTF?
Lol. Let's be honest, we haven't really been rivals for many years. Hopefully, it's starting to ramp back up, though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2020, 07:57:48 AM »

Stepped outside and got my first looks at some flurries for the season. I guess an extended Indian Summer is out of the question?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2020, 08:01:01 AM »

Stepped outside and got my first looks at some flurries for the season. I guess an extended Indian Native American Summer is out of the question?
Fixed it for 2020.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4