Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
12/8/2020
« on: December 08, 2020, 12:05:59 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Man, who would've thought the Washington Football-Type Squad could've pulled off a win yesterday? This is why I don't bet on games. Morning, all.

Good morning Dave. How bout them Bills?

Man, who would've thought the Washington Football-Type Squad could've pulled off a win yesterday? This is why I don't bet on games. Morning, all.
I would have thought. The Steelers love losing to shit teams. The loss was bound to happen at some point because they haven't been firing on all cylinders this season. They barely squeaked out the win last week with all those incompletions. I won't lie though, blowing a 14 point lead hurts.

Hopefully, they got the loss out of their system and will kick some ass next week against the Bills.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.

Good morning Dave. How bout them Bills?
Definitely not a fluke this year. I wanted us to pick Josh Allen back in the day, he's a big guy, which is what we need in our division. I'm still not 100% sold on Baker, I guess time will tell.

Man, who would've thought the Washington Football-Type Squad could've pulled off a win yesterday? This is why I don't bet on games. Morning, all.
I would have thought. The Steelers love losing to shit teams. The loss was bound to happen at some point because they haven't been firing on all cylinders this season. They barely squeaked out the win last week with all those incompletions. I won't lie though, blowing a 14 point lead hurts.

Hopefully, they got the loss out of their system and will kick some ass next week against the Bills.
I actually turned it off a little bit after the 3rd quarter started, cause the only thing I hate watching more than the Browns losing is the Stillers winning. Guess I should've stuck around. :D

Good morning Dave. How bout them Bills?
Definitely not a fluke this year. I wanted us to pick Josh Allen back in the day, he's a big guy, which is what we need in our division. I'm still not 100% sold on Baker, I guess time will tell.
The offense looked like a well oiled machine last night. Bring on the Steelers. Let's see where we are.

Good morning Dave. How bout them Bills?
Definitely not a fluke this year. I wanted us to pick Josh Allen back in the day, he's a big guy, which is what we need in our division. I'm still not 100% sold on Baker, I guess time will tell.
It's tough for the national media to give the Browns and Bills credit. That's just the way it is.

Good morning Dave. How bout them Bills?
Definitely not a fluke this year. I wanted us to pick Josh Allen back in the day, he's a big guy, which is what we need in our division. I'm still not 100% sold on Baker, I guess time will tell.
It's tough for the national media to give the Browns and Bills credit. That's just the way it is.
We've been punching bags for a long time, and for good reason. We can take it, keep counting us out, I don't mind.

Man, who would've thought the Washington Football-Type Squad could've pulled off a win yesterday? This is why I don't bet on games. Morning, all.
I would have thought. The Steelers love losing to shit teams. The loss was bound to happen at some point because they haven't been firing on all cylinders this season. They barely squeaked out the win last week with all those incompletions. I won't lie though, blowing a 14 point lead hurts.

Hopefully, they got the loss out of their system and will kick some ass next week against the Bills.
I actually turned it off a little bit after the 3rd quarter started, cause the only thing I hate watching more than the Browns losing is the Stillers winning. Guess I should've stuck around. :D
You make it seem like we're rivals. WTF?

Man, who would've thought the Washington Football-Type Squad could've pulled off a win yesterday? This is why I don't bet on games. Morning, all.
I would have thought. The Steelers love losing to shit teams. The loss was bound to happen at some point because they haven't been firing on all cylinders this season. They barely squeaked out the win last week with all those incompletions. I won't lie though, blowing a 14 point lead hurts.

Hopefully, they got the loss out of their system and will kick some ass next week against the Bills.
I actually turned it off a little bit after the 3rd quarter started, cause the only thing I hate watching more than the Browns losing is the Stillers winning. Guess I should've stuck around. :D
You make it seem like we're rivals. WTF?
Lol. Let's be honest, we haven't really been rivals for many years. Hopefully, it's starting to ramp back up, though.

Stepped outside and got my first looks at some flurries for the season. I guess an extended Indian Summer is out of the question?

Stepped outside and got my first looks at some flurries for the season. I guess an extended Indian Native American Summer is out of the question?
Fixed it for 2020.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4