Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
12/5/2020
« on: December 05, 2020, 12:02:03 AM »

Hello cigar enthusiasts!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Good morning, all y'all!

Good morning, all y'all!
Just one y'all here, but good morning,  Mr. Mayor.

Good morning Tony and Mark.  A nice Charter Oak before I adventure out for a few items.

Good morning, all y'all!
Just one y'all here, but good morning,  Mr. Mayor.
Then two were three...

Good morning, Mark and Rick.

Good morning Tony and Mark.  A nice Charter Oak before I adventure out for a few items.
I do like those Charter Oaks and especially that they're reasonably priced.

Watching a little morning Netflix and finishing up my coffee on this cold and rainy day before going back to work on the attic.

Watching a little morning Netflix and finishing up my coffee on this cold and rainy day before going back to work on the attic.
I'm finding this Sinatra (All or nothing at all) 2-part doc to be very interesting.

Watching a little morning Netflix and finishing up my coffee on this cold and rainy day before going back to work on the attic.
Good morning Mayor T. The Queen's Gambit was good. After 3 episodes I had the Wife hooked.

My cigar money for the week is spent and the MOWPAs have to show up.

Watching a little morning Netflix and finishing up my coffee on this cold and rainy day before going back to work on the attic.
Sounds like a good day to work in the attic. Don't forget the crown molding.

Watching a little morning Netflix and finishing up my coffee on this cold and rainy day before going back to work on the attic.
Good morning Mayor T. The Queen's Gambit was good. After 3 episodes I had the Wife hooked.
I'll have to take a look.

Watching a little morning Netflix and finishing up my coffee on this cold and rainy day before going back to work on the attic.
Sounds like a good day to work in the attic. Don't forget the crown molding.
There will be none. Maybe just an extra quarter-round on the floor.

Watching a little morning Netflix and finishing up my coffee on this cold and rainy day before going back to work on the attic.
Sounds like a good day to work in the attic. Don't forget the crown molding.
There will be none. Maybe just an extra quarter-round on the floor.
What?  C'mon, man!

Watching a little morning Netflix and finishing up my coffee on this cold and rainy day before going back to work on the attic.
Sounds like a good day to work in the attic. Don't forget the crown molding.
There will be none. Maybe just an extra quarter-round on the floor.
What?  C'mon, man!
Sorry. Not enough straight wall space for a crown moulding.  And I'm pretty sure it would look silly one foot up from the floor moulding.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3