Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
11/15/2020
« on: November 15, 2020, 12:02:03 AM »

day #2 in the ER.

What????? I'll look back for details. I hope you are OK

day #2 in the ER.
What????? I'll look back for details. I hope you are OK
nothing to look up. woke up gasping for breath at 1am yesterday. second time in a week. called an ambulance and here I am.
so far: pneumothorax left lung (collapsed). pneumonia both lungs. infection in both lungs. blood infection.
put me in an isolation room at 3am.
hospitals here are shut down with COVID. that picture was my hallway room until this morning. I've had three covid tests, flu test, blood by the pint it seems three times, blood cultures, EKG's, xrays, CAT scan, urine/stool, IV antibiotics and steroids.

day #2 in the ER.
What????? I'll look back for details. I hope you are OK
nothing to look up. woke up gasping for breath at 1am yesterday. second time in a week. called an ambulance and here I am.
so far: pneumothorax left lung (collapsed). pneumonia both lungs. infection in both lungs. blood infection.
put me in an isolation room at 3am.
hospitals here are shut down with COVID. that picture was my hallway room until this morning. I've had three covid tests, flu test, blood by the pint it seems three times, blood cultures, EKG's, xrays, CAT scan, urine/stool, IV antibiotics and steroids.
Holy crap. Deano, I'm so sorry. I hope the doctors figure this out quickly and are able to safely send you home.

Edit: Didn't you similarly get sick the last time you cleaned your hot tub?

Dean, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope your feeling better soon.

day #2 in the ER.
What????? I'll look back for details. I hope you are OK
nothing to look up. woke up gasping for breath at 1am yesterday. second time in a week. called an ambulance and here I am.
so far: pneumothorax left lung (collapsed). pneumonia both lungs. infection in both lungs. blood infection.
put me in an isolation room at 3am.
hospitals here are shut down with COVID. that picture was my hallway room until this morning. I've had three covid tests, flu test, blood by the pint it seems three times, blood cultures, EKG's, xrays, CAT scan, urine/stool, IV antibiotics and steroids.
Holy crap. Deano, I'm so sorry. I hope the doctors figure this out quickly and are able to safely send you home.

Edit: Didn't you similarly get sick the last time you cleaned your hot tub?
I was getting sick because of the chlorine. no chlorine in the house since. no, this is different

on a positive note. the widow wants to nurse me back to health when I get home.

on a positive note. the widow wants to nurse me back to health when I get home.
I'm happy if you'll have someone there with you.

on a positive note. the widow wants to nurse me back to health when I get home.
So there's a plan....good!

day #2 in the ER.
What????? I'll look back for details. I hope you are OK
nothing to look up. woke up gasping for breath at 1am yesterday. second time in a week. called an ambulance and here I am.
so far: pneumothorax left lung (collapsed). pneumonia both lungs. infection in both lungs. blood infection.
put me in an isolation room at 3am.
hospitals here are shut down with COVID. that picture was my hallway room until this morning. I've had three covid tests, flu test, blood by the pint it seems three times, blood cultures, EKG's, xrays, CAT scan, urine/stool, IV antibiotics and steroids.
Holy crap. Deano, I'm so sorry. I hope the doctors figure this out quickly and are able to safely send you home.

Edit: Didn't you similarly get sick the last time you cleaned your hot tub?
IV antibiotics will probably be for at least 5 days.

Morning Tony, Rick and PatientDean.

Morning Tony, Rick and PatientDean.
Hope you brought your charger...you'll have plenty of time to banter!

Morning Tony, Rick and PatientDean.
Hope you brought your charger...you'll have plenty of time to banter!
And remember the gown is open in the back, not the front.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

on a positive note. the widow wants to nurse me back to health when I get home.
silver lining, well it’s more grey but positive nonetheless. Get home quick!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5