Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Has anyone tried a La Palina Bronze? I won a 5-er on the devil I thought they rated well?
Negative, just the Red and Classic for me so far.

Ben Carson now positive for FakeRona.
Trumpf administration sure has set an example!
.... and it ain't over until slutty black indian President Kamala sings.
WOW! No filter there, your not drinking again are you?
The new VP gives him tingly in the pants feelings and he doesn't know how to verbalize them yet. ;)
if you believe she was nominated for VP you've been dupped. Sleepy Joe hasn't accomplished anything in 48 years other than improving his sniffing technique and all she's done is improve her bed partners.
I mean, her name was listed on my ballot, so I'm relatively certain she WAS nominated. Now, however you think she got there is clearly another story, but that doesn't change the facts. ;)

Has anyone tried a La Palina Bronze? I won a 5-er on the devil I thought they rated well?
I think that was the Rocky/Plecencia offering. Sorry never had it

Is Rudy still in court?
I'm sure he will be for weeks, there's SO Much fraud, and cheating and Democrat dirty tricks...

Is Rudy still in court?
I'm sure he will be for weeks, there's SO Much fraud, and cheating and Democrat dirty tricks...
Tomorrow's press conference will be at the Hilton Water Reclamation Plant.

Finally a vacation! SC first week in December.
On the coast I assume?

Has anyone tried a La Palina Bronze? I won a 5-er on the devil I thought they rated well?
Got a 5er a while back.  Remember them as being pleasant without distinction.

Hazzuh!

Ben Carson now positive for FakeRona.
Trumpf administration sure has set an example!
Well,  Biden is already taking steps to put his coronavirus task force together. Meanwhile he's going to take Trump's thunder in saying he came up with the vaccine. Here in NY Governor Cuomo says he won't administer a vaccine under this current administration. He has started lock downs and restrictions. No gatherings of more than 25 people and threatening Thanksgiving to only imediate households. 70 million people are upset with the results of the election. Trump's not going away nor should he. President or not. I will never support Biden, Harris and the Democrats.

Has anyone tried a La Palina Bronze? I won a 5-er on the devil I thought they rated well?
No sir. I've liked most La Palinas I've smoked but have not yet tried that one.

All you middle class working Americans the Democratic party has left you.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Finally a vacation! SC first week in December.
On the coast I assume?
Merles Inlet and then up to Asheville NC to see my sister.

All you middle class working Americans the Democratic party has left you.
That is true.  I would never be a Democrat, unfortunately the vocal majority of Republicans have become Trumpers.  I miss the old Republicans.  Maybe they will come out of the closet when the cancer is finally removed.  Funny thing about this election....Trump is no Republican and Uncle Joe is not in line with the current Democratic party.

Has anyone tried a La Palina Bronze? I won a 5-er on the devil I thought they rated well?
Got a 5er a while back.  Remember them as being pleasant without distinction.
Sounds reasonable, I think I paid $10.50 for 5

All you middle class working Americans the Democratic party has left you.

I don't doubt you are correct but definitely do not feel represented by the current Republican administration either. I've only seen the current President doing things that benefit him. I do not pretend Biden will be the savior many are expecting. I'm curious though to see if there is anything at all that Trump could do to make his supporters doubt him, including murdering someone in broad daylight.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8