Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Enough about this politics shit, we should be worried about what Cat. 4 hurricane Eta is doing to tobacco in Nicaragua.
Like Raz with his ammo, I'm fully stocked to withstand a tobacco disaster.
No preparation like accumulation.
That's what I tell the wife every time a brown box comes in.
She's on board?

Speaking of brown boxes, just got a timely delivery...

With the election still hanging in the balance at time of writing, a disturbing video has emerged of Joe Biden just hours ago introducing his granddaughter to voters as Beau Biden, his dead son.
In a final campaign stop in Philadelphia Tuesday, Biden took hold of his granddaughter Finnegan and said “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware.”
He needs to stop making TRUMP look so good. DNC needs to 25th amendment his butt quick.
Watched the video clip of this latest dementia moment.  Puts his arm around his granddaughter and introduces her as his son Beau who was elected to the senate.  Wow.

Enough about this politics shit, we should be worried about what Cat. 4 hurricane Eta is doing to tobacco in Nicaragua.
Like Raz with his ammo, I'm fully stocked to withstand a tobacco disaster.
No preparation like accumulation.
That's what I tell the wife every time a brown box comes in.
She's on board?
No, she doesn't mind. Though, truth be told, I don't get deliveries that often.

Speaking of brown boxes, just got a timely delivery...
Followup picture won't post, but bottles of Dalmore, Bruichladdich and Glenmorangie sherry cask finish.

Speaking of brown boxes, just got a timely delivery...
Followup picture won't post, but bottles of Dalmore, Bruichladdich and Glenmorangie sherry cask finish.
*Can't get the variety in state stores.

With the election still hanging in the balance at time of writing, a disturbing video has emerged of Joe Biden just hours ago introducing his granddaughter to voters as Beau Biden, his dead son.
In a final campaign stop in Philadelphia Tuesday, Biden took hold of his granddaughter Finnegan and said “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware.”
He needs to stop making TRUMP look so good. DNC needs to 25th amendment his butt quick.
Watched the video clip of this latest dementia moment.  Puts his arm around his granddaughter and introduces her as his son Beau who was elected to the senate.  Wow.
Guess he's off the meds.

With the election still hanging in the balance at time of writing, a disturbing video has emerged of Joe Biden just hours ago introducing his granddaughter to voters as Beau Biden, his dead son.
In a final campaign stop in Philadelphia Tuesday, Biden took hold of his granddaughter Finnegan and said “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware.”
He needs to stop making TRUMP look so good. DNC needs to 25th amendment his butt quick.
Watched the video clip of this latest dementia moment.  Puts his arm around his granddaughter and introduces her as his son Beau who was elected to the senate.  Wow.
I once watched an exposé about a flying saucer, and the captain had an English accent, but a French name. 170 episodes and 4 movies about it and they never got to the truth. #WakeUpSheeple

Speaking of brown boxes, just got a timely delivery...
Followup picture won't post, but bottles of Dalmore, Bruichladdich and Glenmorangie sherry cask finish.
Cheers!

Hazzuh, poll watchers! (and pole watchers, no judgment)

Hazzuh, poll watchers! (and pole watchers, no judgment)
I'll give you a poll to watch.  Later Dave.

Hazzuh, poll watchers! (and pole watchers, no judgment)
I'll give you a poll to watch.  Later Dave.
That sounds like both a proposition AND a threat.

With the election still hanging in the balance at time of writing, a disturbing video has emerged of Joe Biden just hours ago introducing his granddaughter to voters as Beau Biden, his dead son.
In a final campaign stop in Philadelphia Tuesday, Biden took hold of his granddaughter Finnegan and said “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware.”
He needs to stop making TRUMP look so good. DNC needs to 25th amendment his butt quick.
Watched the video clip of this latest dementia moment.  Puts his arm around his granddaughter and introduces her as his son Beau who was elected to the senate.  Wow.
Guess he's off the meds.
Was up past 9 pm last night, probably just over tired today.  He'll be fine.  ::)

With the election still hanging in the balance at time of writing, a disturbing video has emerged of Joe Biden just hours ago introducing his granddaughter to voters as Beau Biden, his dead son.
In a final campaign stop in Philadelphia Tuesday, Biden took hold of his granddaughter Finnegan and said “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware.”
He needs to stop making TRUMP look so good. DNC needs to 25th amendment his butt quick.
Watched the video clip of this latest dementia moment.  Puts his arm around his granddaughter and introduces her as his son Beau who was elected to the senate.  Wow.
I once watched an exposé about a flying saucer, and the captain had an English accent, but a French name. 170 episodes and 4 movies about it and they never got to the truth. #WakeUpSheeple
What that has to do with anything is anybody's guess, but OK.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

[...]
Make it so!