Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2020, 01:50:37 PM »

we are #3 for a reason.
Aside from a stupid governor and a good portion of the population that are dumb as a brick?
yep, and most of them come from out of state.
Just like Cali, Washington and Texas.
Not going to get political, but credit where it's due to TX, they've already had more people cast ballots than did in the 2016 election.
so long as there are not more ballots than people in Texas.

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2020, 01:53:45 PM »

we are #3 for a reason.
Aside from a stupid governor and a good portion of the population that are dumb as a brick?
yep, and most of them come from out of state.
Just like Cali, Washington and Texas.
Not going to get political, but credit where it's due to TX, they've already had more people cast ballots than did in the 2016 election.
so long as there are not more ballots than people in Texas.
CNS

« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2020, 02:00:10 PM »

I have a 130 hair cut appointment but I'll be hanging around today. I'm looking forward to cooking on the grill and going to the gym later. Yes and a few cigars today too. I've been puffing on and off a charter oak Connecticut for the last 2.5 hours. While working around the house. Heater is on in Man Cave
I had to cancel my haircut.
Ok, but that was 20 years ago.
It still pisses me off.

« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2020, 02:05:06 PM »

I have a 130 hair cut appointment but I'll be hanging around today. I'm looking forward to cooking on the grill and going to the gym later. Yes and a few cigars today too. I've been puffing on and off a charter oak Connecticut for the last 2.5 hours. While working around the house. Heater is on in Man Cave
I had to cancel my haircut.
Ok, but that was 20 years ago.
Maybe not.  Could have been his manscaping appointment.
I'm glad that thought never even occurred to me.
Me too.

« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2020, 02:15:02 PM »

I have a 130 hair cut appointment but I'll be hanging around today. I'm looking forward to cooking on the grill and going to the gym later. Yes and a few cigars today too. I've been puffing on and off a charter oak Connecticut for the last 2.5 hours. While working around the house. Heater is on in Man Cave
I had to cancel my haircut.
Ok, but that was 20 years ago.
It still pisses me off.
I cut my hair during shut down. Big mistake. My wife had to clean it up.

« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2020, 02:20:02 PM »

I have a 130 hair cut appointment but I'll be hanging around today. I'm looking forward to cooking on the grill and going to the gym later. Yes and a few cigars today too. I've been puffing on and off a charter oak Connecticut for the last 2.5 hours. While working around the house. Heater is on in Man Cave
I'll also be grilling for dinner, burgers tonight. Have to choose a smoke for after the kids go to bed, and the heater will absolutely be on.
If I waited till my son went to bed to smoke a cigar I would never get one in. He's the last to go to bed.

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2020, 02:21:35 PM »

Hazzuh, hair cutters (and non-cutters)!

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2020, 02:22:27 PM »

I have a 130 hair cut appointment but I'll be hanging around today. I'm looking forward to cooking on the grill and going to the gym later. Yes and a few cigars today too. I've been puffing on and off a charter oak Connecticut for the last 2.5 hours. While working around the house. Heater is on in Man Cave
I'll also be grilling for dinner, burgers tonight. Have to choose a smoke for after the kids go to bed, and the heater will absolutely be on.
If I waited till my son went to bed to smoke a cigar I would never get one in. He's the last to go to bed.
I should clarify that they go to their rooms at 9. That's not their actual bedtime, but it's the time they have to go so their parents can have some semblance of quiet time around here. Lol

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2020, 02:23:25 PM »

ROOM 101 Connie and a seasonal ale.

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2020, 02:24:25 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/30/2020
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2020, 02:33:19 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/30/2020
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2020, 02:47:24 PM »

Instead of working OT this weekend, I think ill enjoy a cigar!
I am burnt-out.

« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2020, 02:55:11 PM »

ROOM 101 Connie and a seasonal ale.
that is a good cigar for the price.
Getting pretty tough to find them.  I had a few boxes stocked  from clearance sales.

« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2020, 03:09:43 PM »

Instead of working OT this weekend, I think ill enjoy a cigar!
I am burnt-out.
I hear ya, brother. Unfortunately still have about 2 hours till quitting time. Not because of the time but because of tasks that need to be completed before November 1sr.

« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2020, 03:10:59 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7