Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2020, 10:11:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2020, 10:54:13 AM »

Wife's birthday is today, which means I have to venture to the BMV and get some plates renewed. Though, at least I got the check engine light off in the car, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Happy birffday to the Mrs.
Gotta take an early lunch today and head out to her favorite donut place to get some for the fam. Then takeout from a hibachi joint for dinner.
That doesn't sound as fun without the chef. Maybe they can teach you the shrimp tail in the chef hat move??
I'd be happy with making the onion volcano.
Pretty easy.  Just make sure you have a good enough exhaust system or alarms will be going off.

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2020, 10:56:41 AM »

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2020, 10:58:24 AM »

Wife's birthday is today, which means I have to venture to the BMV and get some plates renewed. Though, at least I got the check engine light off in the car, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Happy birffday to the Mrs.
Gotta take an early lunch today and head out to her favorite donut place to get some for the fam. Then takeout from a hibachi joint for dinner.
That doesn't sound as fun without the chef. Maybe they can teach you the shrimp tail in the chef hat move??
I'd be happy with making the onion volcano.
Pretty easy.  Just make sure you have a good enough exhaust system or alarms will be going off.
For me, I'm not wasting perfectly good vodka on that however.

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2020, 10:58:46 AM »

Morning RevRaz.

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2020, 11:00:20 AM »

Wife's birthday is today, which means I have to venture to the BMV and get some plates renewed. Though, at least I got the check engine light off in the car, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Happy birffday to the Mrs.
Gotta take an early lunch today and head out to her favorite donut place to get some for the fam. Then takeout from a hibachi joint for dinner.
That doesn't sound as fun without the chef. Maybe they can teach you the shrimp tail in the chef hat move??
I'd be happy with making the onion volcano.
Pretty easy.  Just make sure you have a good enough exhaust system or alarms will be going off.
For me, I'm not wasting perfectly good vodka on that however.
That's what the cheap shit is for.

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2020, 11:00:30 AM »

Time to go pick up the donuts.

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2020, 11:20:13 AM »

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2020, 11:20:33 AM »

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2020, 11:34:52 AM »

Good morning BoringDean, BackToBedTony, DOGDave, and StayingSaneRick.  Heading to Richmond, VA shortly.  Maybe see some historic sites and be entertained by the mob destroying same.
Don't know about mobs, but it will not be the same for sure.  Take pictures or loose it for good.
Airplanes comfortably open?
Not on American.  A person was assigned the middle seat next to me if that tells you anything.

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2020, 11:39:21 AM »

Good morning BoringDean, BackToBedTony, DOGDave, and StayingSaneRick.  Heading to Richmond, VA shortly.  Maybe see some historic sites and be entertained by the mob destroying same.
Don't know about mobs, but it will not be the same for sure.  Take pictures or loose it for good.
Airplanes comfortably open?
Not on American.  A person was assigned the middle seat next to me if that tells you anything.
WTF?

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2020, 11:39:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. How goes it today?

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2020, 12:01:07 PM »

Wife's birthday is today, which means I have to venture to the BMV and get some plates renewed. Though, at least I got the check engine light off in the car, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Happy birffday to the Mrs.
Yes indeed.

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2020, 12:03:47 PM »

Hey Raz, Clemson Dave, and Mr. Bean

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2020, 12:04:24 PM »

Clemson Dave I sent you a pm yesterday did you get it?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6